Volkswagon

Guest 614Streets

Wish VW would spend some of the money it took to build that place to desludge my B5 and figure out what electrical demon has possessed my MKIV.

BRING IT TO ME.

Back on topic...

The video's an oldie but a goody. The plant is bad ass, but the car sucks ass. HAHA

FUUU

I <3 The Phaeton. (not working on it, though ;) )

Have you driven one? They are BORING (granted I've only driven/worked on a V8, not a W12). I'm sure the W12 is a different story, but I am just not a fan of them Phaeton. If I were to spend that kind of coin on a car it would have rings.

Have you driven one? They are BORING (granted I've only driven/worked on a V8, not a W12). I'm sure the W12 is a different story, but I am just not a fan of them Phaeton. If I were to spend that kind of coin on a car it would have rings.

I just admire the engineering that went into the car. It's not supposed to be a sports car, but a highway cruiser.

PS Rings > *

I just admire the engineering that went into the car. It's not supposed to be a sports car, but a highway cruiser.

PS Rings > *

I understand this. It honestly wasn't that comfortable. Ergonomically a CC is much more comfortable. And an A8L V8 is more fun to drive. The controls are everywhere in the Phaeton and the center console is a mess. Not easy. My dad's Touareg has literally almost as many bells and whistles but is SOOOOOOOO much easier to control.

And for sure 4 zero's beats one O. :)