Buckeyes...

dover

I have been running some errands but am watching and listening to the game.. good god what in the fuck is going on.

Does our Defense what to fucking play today?

Here goes Pryor making bad decisions and playing like dirt today.

Fuck I hope we can get our head out of our asses and play better in the second half....

On another note...

Go Georgia and San Diego State!

WTF

If I was a Penn State fan I would be pissed after seeing the lucky bs :lol:

As a Buckeye fan I couldnt agree more. It felt like last years Wisconsin game were we had no right to win with a bunch of lucky pick six's. Again TP looked like a dunce..

im not looking forward to play iowa with the way out offense is looking...espseshly after their loss to n.western they are going to be looking for payback. Further more if we do be iowa, our cred. still stays down because we just beat a team that got beat by n.western. not looking to good.

As soon as the Defense turned the game around and the pressure was off TP he actually made good decisions. The kid can not handle the pressure of the game, hell the announcers on ESPN know it!

Thats exactly it. He's got NFL QB talent but a mind that allows the adreniline to take over. He reminds me of Kobe when he would shoot every shot when they were losing. Take it one play at a time. One pass is never going to be worth more than 6 points.

im not looking forward to play iowa with the way out offense is looking...espseshly after their loss to n.western they are going to be looking for payback. Further more if we do be iowa, our cred. still stays down because we just beat a team that got beat by n.western. not looking to good.

Iowa played a lot better game against Wisconsin than OSU, so I doubt that'll matter too much.

That third quarter against Penn State was probably one of the best quarters I've ever seen Ohio State play, especially considering how horribly they played the first half.

I was nearly convinced that Ohio State was doomed that game. My doomsday attitude wasn't too far fetched, either, considering that, before this Saturday, a Tressel-coached Ohio State team had never overcome that great of a deficit.

That third quarter against Penn State was probably one of the best quarters I've ever seen Ohio State play, especially considering how horribly they played the first half.

I was nearly convinced that Ohio State was doomed that game. My doomsday attitude wasn't too far fetched, either, considering that, before this Saturday, a Tressel-coached Ohio State team had never overcome that great of a deficit.

Agree 100%, on the Penn State drive right before the half I said if we get a stop here it'll turn the game around. If we hadn't, the game would have been over.