Mac people

jeffro

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used windows at work and/or at home 3.1, 95, 98, Me, 2000, xp, Vista, and own 7 too.

I don't even know what Macintosh or apple I used in the early to mid 80s to learn Adding/Subtraction/Multiplying/Dividing tables, play games, make cards on a dot matrix printer.

I have way more experience with Windows than Mac, and I still prefer Mac. I have used PowerPC Macs, my wife had one of the first iMacs when she was still my girlfriend. The colorful CRT version. I would use CSCC dial up with it to get on the net with it.

I know people that have used every version of windows since 1.1 and still can barely turn on a PC. What's your point?

It's all personal preference and neither side will ever back down so why continue the dumb ass debate?

I use mac windows and toy with a few linux distros for my servers.

The MOST powerful of them all for everyday use? Mac. When you have macports working properly you can load up tons of incredible open source linux software. Really makes things fun if you write shellscripts to do your work. As a bonus, the great design of the UI just makes every task more efficient for me.

• 2 weeks later...