Cr Boat Crew 2010

CR Boat Crew Member

Name: Paul

Vehicles: Too many

Rep:

Trader Rating: (11)

--> .

To: Paula Dean From: Paul via PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK OFF. u got some shit to say about my family come down to Columbus an ask that shit

don't disrespect me or my family asshole.

im not joking eathier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know your sis. I only said that in response to people always joking about it so dont start ruffling your feathers at me brah. Be a hardass to the source of this shit, not the people just joking with you like me ya douche

Edited by Rustlestiltskin
  • Downvote 1

This type shit is fucking retarded. I don't have a sister, but let some dumb fucks on this site talk some shit about my wife or daughter, and I'd be pissed too.

Shit needs to stop, I vote ban.

No ban.

I advise you to not to come in the chatbox then you will def. leave butt hurt. It's all in good fun, and its the internet nothing should be taken seriously.

who's mike?

and on a diferent note shawn, I feel some people here like above us wouldn't be able to last long in the chat box. Luckily for you, I, and a bunch of others, we have a big sense of humor and take jokes lightly and not to the heart.

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

and on a diferent note shawn, I feel some people here like above us wouldn't be able to last long in the chat box. Luckily for you, I, and a bunch of others, we have a big sense of humor and take jokes lightly and not to the heart.

While this is true. Paul has taken alot of abuse from everyone. Even if he wasn't a complete freak about it, it's fair to say he has paid his dues when it come to being fucked with.

So, youre not willing to talk shit to his face? Because thats all Ive gathered from this thread.

I said a joke on the internet you fucking dumbass. Dont you have to go get your winter rustbucket truck project(that you prolly over paid for) some meats so it'll hook with that cunt rag 305 in it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif