Prayers/thoughts for my son

SAMBUSA

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully hear our prayers and grant to your servant the help of your power, that his sickness may be turned into health and our anxiety into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

O God, the strength of the weak and the comfort of sufferers: Mercifully hear our prayers and grant to your servant the help of your power, that his sickness may be turned into health and our anxiety into joy; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Amen

Doctor just came in and said that he doesn't have pnuemonia. He has a severe case of croup. Thanks to all for the prayers/well wishes

What's croup? Is that better than pneumonia? Either way, you have my thoughts and prayers.

What's croup? Is that better than pneumonia? Either way, you have my thoughts and prayers.

Croup is when the airway swells shut. Prolly better than pneumonia as he has had it before. So it's at least easier for us to deal with