Who is the best MC?

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone ever say Eminem is the best rapper, at this current time? He fucking blows anymore.. he makes himself look bad, looking back at what he used to put down.

Andre 3000 >>>>>>>>>>>> Eminem.

Andre 3000... seriously? I like you andrew but reallllllly

Have you ever reallllly listened to Andre?

I'm sorrrrry miss jackson woooooooooooooo. I'M AM FOOO REEEEALLLLLL

seriously???

Eminem, IMHO.

Sure, you can make an argument for others that have been mentioned in this thread, such as Biggie, Tupac, and Jay Z. But, I'd say if your top list of MCs doesn't at least include Eminem, then you don't know what you're talking about.

Diggy Simmons /

I'd go with Kanye right now. Only because he brings somethin new to the table still to this day. Eminem is nice, but only when he goes hard at someone or something. Not like the "Hi my name is bs". A new guy I've been checkin out is CyHi Da Prince. If your a fan of the rapping check this video out. Has Kanye, Common, CyHi and some others. Pretty sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSOSAnbpno

Diggy Simmons /

I'd go with Kanye right now. Only because he brings somethin new to the table still to this day. Eminem is nice, but only when he goes hard at someone or something. Not like the "Hi my name is bs". A new guy I've been checkin out is CyHi Da Prince. If your a fan of the rapping check this video out. Has Kanye, Common, CyHi and some others. Pretty sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSOSAnbpno

diggy actually isnt that bad. big sean and j cole are pretty good too. surprised no one has said drake yet. everyone i know is on his jock 24/7. wayne isnt all that good though. hes mostly hype nowadays

Eminem is one of the best. Ad for the Andre 3000 thing. If haven't really listened to him please go right now! He's nasty with it. But I can't put a list of whos the best. Maybe who I prefer but not who's the best of all time. You have different types of raps and rappers. I love listening to underground battles this there are entertaining and have some sick ass people spitting nasty rhymes