I caught a photo during the Haiti Earthquake

Tractor

I did a wedding in the Bahama's last January during the earthquake... So I was talking to the brides father a few weeks ago and he mentioned he had a photo from the time of the earthquake... I was bored tonight so I took a look at their archive DVD and found one from the exact moment Jan 12th, 2010 4:53:10p This file doesn't have the time on it because it was an export from LR, but I have the RAW file still.

Though it was kinda interesting since all we needed was a tsunami and about 45 of us at a wedding wouldn't be here.

I didn't even know about the event until about 10pm that night when I was letting my 1.5yr old daughter walk around the cafeteria and noticed the news was more exciting the usual. Then I kinda got a sick "oh wow we could have been dead" feeling.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_5153.jpg

I'm in the same boat chad... It doesn't show anything relating to haiti earthquake. Thats like saying I took a picture the day 9/11 happened which I'm sure I did. No significance at all... Unless we are missing something

I'm in the same boat chad... It doesn't show anything relating to haiti earthquake. Thats like saying I took a picture the day 9/11 happened which I'm sure I did. No significance at all... Unless we are missing something

Here, I adjusted the image quality so that the details will show more clearly on your monitors. Upgrade your PC's guys.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/130630445/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

I see where the OP is coming from. I have a photo from the top of the World Trade Center on 9/10 at lunch time. Was a great trip that a good friend and customer of mine went on. They were less than 24hrs away from being killed and have one of the very last photos from the top. Pretty scary really considering the event.