Flash 10.1 on iphone

Exodus

Not fair! I wanna jailbreak my shit. But I have a trash laptop :-(

what firmware are you running? Also I'm sure a Pentium 2 laptop running windows 2000 could handle a jailbreak. If you want you can meet up with me sometime and I'll jailbreak it for you for free, and add all the sources for the best apps. Tonight I'll be rooting my buddies samsung captivate.

Now I have 4.2 on my phone can I jail break it cause:

I think that's if you plan to unlock your phone.

Apple has seeded the final GM release of iOS 4.2 to developers. The recently released Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 (based on Geohot’s Limera1n) can jailbreak all of the current iOS devices on iOS 4.2. This has also been confirmed by MuscleNerd of the iPhone Dev Team.

on another site it says

Note: Cydia has not yet been updated to work with iOS 4.2. Therefore, only adventurous users or app developers should proceed.

Caution: You must uncheck Cydia box otherwise it may create some annoying problems as Cydia does not work with 4.2 jailbreak for now.

This may be for the beta release. I'm going to jailbreak it tonight on my phone. The worst that could happen is I have to do a simple restore in itunes.

It said it won't work on an iPad running 4.2 which is what I'm running. Can I revert back to an older os and then jailbreak?

yes, put your phone into DFU mode, download the OS for the ipad you want to downgrade to, and in itunes hold shift when you hit restore button. browse for the file and then your donw.

Who can I pay to jail break mine, or at least walk me through it.

I have:

- MacBook w/ iOS x Snow Leopard

- iPhone 4 w/ iOS 4.2 Final Version

I downloaded Redsn0w. I am reading the steps on Redmondpie.com and I can't get past the first step! This:

Step 3: Start Redsn0w 0.9.6b2 and point it to iOS 4.1 (Final Version, NOT iOS 4.2) to proceed with the jailbreak.

PLEASE HELP I am apparently Mac illiterate!

Who can I pay to jail break mine, or at least walk me through it.

I have:

- MacBook w/ iOS x Snow Leopard

- iPhone 4 w/ iOS 4.2 Final Version

I downloaded Redsn0w. I am reading the steps on Redmondpie.com and I can't get past the first step! This:

PLEASE HELP I am apparently Mac illiterate!

I can jailbreak it for you on my WINDOWS based laptop. Much easier. And I can do it for free.