Stock Bottom End Stang

wagner

You do realize my 4V 4.6L made 717.7 on 93 octane and 16* of timing right? I am not impressed. (and mine went boom) If you look at the Hellion Twin T76 Kit or there Beast Kit (88mm or 91mm) those cars are making 1xxx stock motor.

This is a new motor. 3 months old or so.

You guys keep compairig it to shit that has had 10+ years of R&D.

just like we compared the '96 4.6 liter mod motor to the old 5.0--it is what it is, new shit gets compared to tried-and-true things. obviously, the 4.6 got better, much, much better--and i'd expect the new 5.0 to get better with time. hell, anyone can slap a power adder onto a motor and make power for a dyno run. they put a turbo kit on top of a cobra blower, and made over 1000rwhp on a completely stock cobra bottom end. the car had a catback, and fuel mods, as well as a new clutch.

i'd be impressed if this car lived at that power for any amount of time. either way, i love the new 5.0's and would/will likely trade my GTO in for one this summer, we'll see.

edit----just checked in the 'pics' section of svtperformance, and this was the first thread i saw

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/736228-twin-turbo-supercharged-03-cobra-1096whp-1045trq.html