How the fuck...

Mojoe

Do all these people in Grovecity have a southern draw/ accent? It's like they just got ghetto lazy when they talk.

And I'm sitting here at Rallys watching some heavy chick argue with her MAN about if he got a medium or large meal. And then tells him not to be stinggy with his fries.

Another couple comes in and dad orders while mom and infint sit down. Dad just throws the straws and napkins at them like they were fighting in the car before they came in. Dick.

And this heavy chick just won't stop complaining and running her mouth. STFU. Worse part, she is totally acting like someone told her she was good looking. I hate that attitude.

End rant. Have a great day.

Do all these people in Grovecity have a southern draw/ accent? It's like they just got ghetto lazy when they talk.

And I'm sitting here at Rallys watching some heavy chick argue with her MAN about if he got a medium or large meal. And then tells him not to be stinggy with his fries.

Another couple comes in and dad orders while mom and infint sit down. Dad just throws the straws and napkins at them like they were fighting in the car before they came in. Dick.

And this heavy chick just won't stop complaining and running her mouth. STFU. Worse part, she is totally acting like someone told her she was good looking. I hate that attitude.

End rant. Have a great day.

Grovetucky......go figure.

Ohio is amazing. If you are from Cleveland or the northern border, you are damn near Canadian, and if you hail from the south part of the state, you are basically from West Virginia or "Kin-tuck-ee". And here we are, in this little strip of slightly less ignorant and slightly more normal known as "Columbus".

Emphasis on the "Silghtly".

I love Rally's. It slowly replaced jack in the box for me when I moved here. However, they closed the Rallys here in Delaware a year or so ago. Fuckin sux. I hate McD's, I'm not into Wendy's, the KFC fuckin sux here. Actually, there isn't a good fast food place in Delaware. I've never lived anywhere where my order is fucked up literally almost every damn time. Doesn't matter which FF stop I goto here in Delaware. :mad: Taco Bell here is ok, sometimes and Tim Horton's but only at night. BTW, the only time I usually get a good order from any Tim Horton's is when I go at night. Weird.

Worse part, she is totally acting like someone told her she was good looking. I hate that attitude.

Money on her driving a Pontiac Sunfire with a Princess banner on it. If she doesn't let her know mine is for sale, only because I'm sure she would pay top dollar for it. I know you got her number! :D