No more Subway Jared

dover

http://jaredremembered.com/

Jared S. Fogle, best known as the spokesman for Subway sandwich shop "The Subway Guy" Born December 1st, 1977 – Died yesterday at 4:43pm EST.

The autopsy has not been performed, early medical reports indicate that he has died due to abnormal abdominal adhesions resulting from his 1998 gastric bypass surgery. It’s a pretty common surgery complication, but it’s rare that it’s fatal, even as it slowly progresses. Then again Jared was a rare guy. He may have just gotten sicker and sicker in his last couple years, but it’s because of us that he hung on as long as he did. He did it because he knew we needed him.

Since this is still brand new (I was up all night putting it together) please come back and check with this site often because it’s only going to get better. I’ll fix the spelling problems and get more and more of your guys’ stuff up as quick as I can. Sorry the site is so amateur it’s a template I bought and I’m not an internet guy so it’s the best I can do. I probably won’t go back to work until day after tomorrow so I have some time to get it looking better, but I need your help with it so I’ll talk to you soon!

Obviously all the commercials from the last few years were all filmed at the same time.

In lieu of donations, please give low fat condiment packets to homeless shelters with the name "Jared Remembered!"

He just ran a marathon too.