soup recipes

Gergwheel1647545492

My wife makes potato soup.

Boil diced potatos, and sliced ham in salt and pepper(4 potatos) 2"of water in average size pan, 4 strips of crumbled bacon, add salt and pepper as desired. When potatos are done add 2 more inches of milk(or as desired), boil, then remove from heat, add boxed mashed potatos to desired thickness. Add shredded cheese as desired.

Ham, greenbeans, potato soup.

Or we take sliced ham, cannned green beans, and diced potatos in a pot of water, cook until potatos are soft and enjoy how they all 3 cook together, surprisingly good.

pinto bean soap with a ham hack and homemade dumplings . Sooo good but everyone at your work will hate you the next day.

take a bag of pinto beans let them soak on a bowl of water over night.

in the morning add beans to a croc pot and add enough water to cover the beans add a ham hock add salt, pepper, and gralic powder. Let cook for about 4 hrs. Check water level add if needed cook for 4 more or untill beans are soft. At that point is done. If you want to do the Dumplings as well at the 4hr mark add them then.

to make dumplings there are 2 ways the easy way A. buy a container of grands biscuits cut them up in quaters and toss them in or from scratch. Or B from scrath.

google the directions for scratch.

tortilla soup like max and ermas - only thing i changed is i diced up a jalapeno pepper really small and put it in. it was fuckin amazing. tortilla strips were hard to find, but kroger at sunbury/161 has them next to the deli counter

http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/C/605.htm

for potato soup, my mom gave me this one, and its amazing.

Ingredients -

3 Large white potatoes - peeled and cubed

4 Celery Stalks - diced

1/2 pound bacon - chopped

1 qt. heavy whipping cream

16 oz chicken broth

7oz pesto (small tub)

1 sm package (4oz? maybe) pine nuts

8 oz orecchiette (its a pasta).

Cook bacon in a large pot, add celery and potatos once bacon is cooked, but not crispy. Add whipping cream, chicken broth, pesto, pine nuts, and orecchiette. Turn heat down to medium, let simmer until warm and potatoes and pasta are soft.

optional - add a can of summer crisp corn, drained. its good either way. i started putting it in the last few times.