Roller tool boxes?

AWW$HEEET

Well, you just missed buying my Mac box for $1k.

If you want something decent you need to step up to the bigger money. If you don't want to do that, just shop around Sears, Home Depot, Lowes...

it boils down to quality, you dont have to buy a "new" mac/matco/snapon/cornwell toolbox but find a used one. I have had all kinds over the years and unless you are buying a craftsman professional series box the quality IMHO is shitty. the drawers down slide well, the gauge of metal is thin and feels light and flimsy.

Box choice depends on if you're a pro mechanic or not. For the occasional mechanic, I'll swear by my 36" wide 7 drawer craftsman professional. Great quality, I've had it for 4 years and it's still completely new. Holds plenty of tools, and is plenty solid. Cost around $1000 new. If you want a cheaper one, menards boxes are fine, ive had a 36" wide one for two years in my smaller garage. I also have a walmart one that is fairly large but clearly poorer construction. Don't waste money on anything more than that unless you're a mechanic for a living, or take your tools to show off at car shows

Some peep aware by those big names and I've had and used and sold them all, that being said I still have my first craftsman and it's full and the drawers slide just like new and it cost me 300$ so buy what ya want but I would go craftsman

The reason mechanics buy the big snapon etc. Boxes is cuz it's a dick extension plus they can write them off on there taxes

Some peep aware by those big names and I've had and used and sold them all, that being said I still have my first craftsman and it's full and the drawers slide just like new and it cost me 300$ so buy what ya want but I would go craftsman

The reason mechanics buy the big snapon etc. Boxes is cuz it's a dick extension plus they can write them off on there taxes

Dead on. My 14 year old Craftmans is still hanging strong.

I don't know of any diesel techs that have high quality boxes. Do I have craftsman boxes, sure I do at home. Any truly busy technician (not a mechanic, there is a difference) has a good quality box. That being said don't run out and buy the baddest one in the land. Start small and work your way up.

The older Craftsman boxes are nice. I have a few of them still going strong. My newer boxes basically fell apart and were useless. My Mac box was higher quality than any of the Craftsman boxes I have (or had) though. It all depends on what you want though, anyone can justify anything.