What Happened?

Guest Hal

What happened to this section? It's winter and I see nothing exciting here. Where are all the Kitchen pros (Eli, Tilley, Sam, etc...)? Has this place seriously degraded into people just making weak jabs at Paul's beard or some dumb 5 questions thread? Good God, at this point I would even be excited to see a long, rambling, incoherent post from Phil attempting to rip someone. I would prepare to put on my flame suit, but I stand a better chance of spontaneous combustion than I do getting properly flamed in here.

Discuss.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR was better off without you.. fag.

Congrats on being the first one to prove my point. I'm not sure if that was supposed to hurt my feelings, but I assure you they have not been.

Fuck your ninja edit, I refuse to requote to add your popcorn.

BTW, you get softer as each year passes here on CR. Go drink a beer that puts dick on your balls and report back... and don't make a seperate thread like all of these other dipshits and act like it's your first beer.

BTW, you get softer as each year passes here on CR. Go drink a beer that puts dick on your balls and report back... and don't make a seperate thread like all of these other dipshits and act like it's your first beer.

I may have lost a step or two in the last 5 years but I am still an egotistical asshole. That being said, I do not care about your approval.

Did he get the only 3-valve Cobra of that year ;)?

Yes, I did. It was super duper secret.

No it never did shit and it never made 1000hp either. I couldn't care less about that car, now. Out of sight out of mind.

I agree with the OP. It is kinda weak around here.

We need more threads about people getting bent out of shape about the snow plow guy. You know, like running in the house all butt hurt to get a gun or something breaking doors down on the way.

something like this thread...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77055&highlight=closet+door

I agree with the OP. It is kinda weak around here.

We need more threads about people getting bent out of shape about the snow plow guy. You know, like running in the house all butt hurt to get a gun or something breaking doors down on the way.

something like this thread...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77055&highlight=closet+door

Holy shit, did you come up with that all yourself? Wow, you're a damned genius. I guess had you read some more you would have realized that: A)I'm not bothered by a mcsteak B)You won't be able to ruffle my feathers by using my own actions against me.

I must say, you're one of the dumber people I have had the pleasure of talking down to. I'd probably carry this post a little longer if only I wouldn't have to explain every sentence in it to you.

P.S. If you have trouble understanding the words in this, try opening up a dictionary.

Hal we need you to tell some of these new short bus drivers how to die. The best I have is to "suck start a shotgun" and most of them don't understand that :(

No. I have to use my death wish powers wisely. I found out that a person I told to go die ended up with terminal cancer. She's 22. I guess I'm pretty awesome.

Edit: She was the first person I can recall telling to die.

i heard hal can suck start a 15:1 compression dragster. idk whats more impressive, that skill or that he can get the whole 3" collector in his mouth

I'm not even sure where to start with this one...

What should I do?

Should I point out your obvious homosexual tendencies?

What should I do?

Should I talk about your inability to form a thought that doesn't involve cars?

What should I do?

Should I suggest that your insult doesn't make sense because there wouldn't be enough force to actually start an engine?

What should I do...

Le triple

Holy shit, did you come up with that all yourself? Wow, you're a damned genius. I guess had you read some more you would have realized that: A)I'm not bothered by a mcsteak B)You won't be able to ruffle my feathers by using my own actions against me.

I must say, you're one of the dumber people I have had the pleasure of talking down to. I'd probably carry this post a little longer if only I wouldn't have to explain every sentence in it to you.

P.S. If you have trouble understanding the words in this, try opening up a dictionary.

Trying to play me down as dumb doesnt take away that you are a proven scared little boy thats apparently an attention whore thats also easily butt hurt.

Please continue with all the big boy talk while I go dig out my Webster.

Oh, and it appears that you did get your tail feathers ruffled or are you always this much of a bitch?

Trying to play me down as dumb doesnt take away that you are a proven scared little boy thats apparently an attention whore thats also easily butt hurt.

Please continue with all the big boy talk while I go dig out my Webster.

Oh, and it appears that you did get your tail feathers ruffled or are you always this much of a bitch?

Oh, did I get my feathers ruffled? Here I thought I was just passing time until another moron attempted to rail against me. I guess I'm just so upset that I'm in denial. Maybe I'll be progressing through the next stages of grief over the next few days. Acceptance must be right around the corner.

I'm not trying to "play you down" as dumb, just stating that you are dumb. Your first (and only, due to lack of punctuation) sentence just shows your ignorance. There is a distinct difference between fear and rage. This might be a good time for you to grab that dictionary you're searching for. Maybe when you get to the point where you can read chapter books without mommy's help, you'll be able understand more complex ideas.

I'm looking forward to your next attempt to upset me. Hopefully it works, I obviously need to be taken down a peg.

6/10 for trolling attempt.

lacks clear motive, lacks pictures/.gifs, lacks supporting evidence. Furthermore, OP is showing signs of blunt anal trauma, common in those experiencing quarterlife crisis.

There we go with the homosexual comments again. I guess that answers my question of what I should do. I'm not sure what your fascination is with my apparent sucking abilities and my ass, but it is flattering. Thank you?

FYI trolls don't have a motive or supporting evidence. Your grading system is flawed.