Nice CL Mustang

nicktcfcsb

"89 mustang gt built - $5500 (reynoldsburg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-12-03, 8:36PM EST

Reply to: sale-kte2e-2093960230@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 89 mustang gt with a ford explore 5.0 that was bored .20 over to a 304 has .20 pistons from trw i cant remeber the names of all the parts but it has aftermarket rods the crank was balanced and all that good stuff to it but its the stock one has the stock heads that have had a little port work done to them 1.7 rockers the whole valve train has been redone and is all aftermarket has the cobra intake manifold upper and lower has a custom grind cam came with when i bought it sounds good but its not very big at alll like a b cam from ford racing hardened pushrods lifters are aftermarket has bbk 65 or 70 cant remeber tb bbk cold air intake ford racing shortys with jegs off road h pipe to 2 pypes m80 mufflers LOUDDDD lol itll piss the neighbors off id say the tranny was rebuilt its a world class t5 stock driveshaft i no not smart with the power but yea its stock the rearend was built with moser 31 spline axles 4.10 gear has 245 45 16 nitto 555r drag radials monster tach with shift light oil and water on a pillar i ran a 13.5 something but it was my first time at track ever and spun 1st gear second run i went 13.7 cuz i missed 4th after that they kicked me out cuz i didnt have helment but its a fast car no lie ive beaten stis on 18 20 pounds of boost srt4 with 20 pounds new challenger srt8s its quick come see for your self i have pics but will have to send over text its the stock paint red kinda dull wit hthe gray on bottom and a white 3in cowl bolt on cowl hood pony wheels i think ve covered everything i think call or text me 1 937 661 1514 will consider trades on diesel trucks or turbo cars really wantying stick again so has to be stick thnx

In case it disappears