Audi guys step in

Snowflake

Records records records.

Nothing is more important than service records with these cars.

Unless it comes with a 1 foot thick binder showing all of the services, timing belt, ect, it's a huge gamble.

What are the goals for the car ?

Edit: noticed it's an automatic, is he gay or handicapped ?

Records records records.

Nothing is more important than service records with these cars.

Unless it comes with a 1 foot thick binder showing all of the services, timing belt, ect, it's a huge gamble.

What are the goals for the car ?

Edit: noticed it's an automatic, is he gay or handicapped ?

Jury is still out on him being gay since he did spend six years locked up but automatic is all he will drive.

If he got it all it would be his a daily driver. He has no desire to mod any car for some reason. Like I said, the jury is still out.

Jury is still out on him being gay since he did spend six years locked up but automatic is all he will drive.

If he got it all it would be his a daily driver. He has no desire to mod any car for some reason. Like I said, the jury is still out.

A 130K mile old S4 Automatic is a debatable choice as a reliable DD.:D

If the car has an impeccable service history and the turbos and tranny have been replaced recently, it will likely go another 130K no problem.

Otherwise, he should have another 5-8Gs stashed away for when the inevitable happens.

Pass.

I'll never by VAG again but that's only b/c I'm too poor to keep up with the $1,000,000/year it takes to maintain/repair them. They're great cars but I'm betting this one, listed wrong, for that price doesn't have the records everyone else has warned about and would face impending doom pretty soon after purchase.