ChrIstmas lights

Sam1647545489

Is there a place in WV where you can drive your car through bunch of Christmas lights. I went there as a kid but can't remember where it was. Anyone know, p.s. I am posting this from a iPad

http://www.suite101.com/content/oglebay-parks-holiday-displays-a34476

I remember going to Oglebay as a kid with my parents. Hated it as a kid. Makes me thing of a land of old people.

Been to Oglebay.

Didn't care for it that much. Unless you go when it has snowed quite a bit, it isn't particularly pretty, and you get to see pretty basic light displays and diseased looking deer. Crowded with cars stopping every 2 feet fighting with the paid trolly tours.

SKIP.

http://www.suite101.com/content/oglebay-parks-holiday-displays-a34476

I remember going to Oglebay as a kid with my parents. Hated it as a kid. Makes me thing of a land of old people.

Oglebay is great to take the other half and kids. There is a nice lodge to spend the night.

PS have fun in Best Buy on 256 Saturday at 2pm? :)

I live 20min. from this. its in ogleby park called festival of lights. def. a good time to drive through with snow on the ground.

Oglebay is great to take the other half and kids. There is a nice lodge to spend the night.

PS have fun in Best Buy on 256 Saturday at 2pm? :)

I was trying to get some help to buy a Ipad. Would Oglebay be a good place to do diesel burnouts and blow black smoke every where while looking at the lights?

I was trying to get some help to buy a Ipad. Would Oglebay be a good place to do diesel burnouts and blow black smoke every where while looking at the lights?

I wouldnt be suprised if you got yanked outta ur truck and or kicked out doing that at the festival of lights. just sayin...

I have been to Oglebay many times over the years and each year it has got worst. Unless they have dumped some money into the lights display, they haven't changed in close to 30 years other than when a set stops working and then they just don't light that set up. The only good that ever came from that was the great chances to get head from your woman as you are crawling around through the park.