Jewlery

Gergwheel1647545492

Where do you guys recommend to go to buy jewlery? Looking for some diamond stud ear rings.

Diamond Cellar. You can upgrade at any time with a 100% credit for the stone you buy initially. They will give you that written appraisal up front too. We've taken my wife from just under 1/2ct to nearly 1ct. We've upgraded diamonds in rings too. Prices are good/negotiable like anywhere though. Quality of stones is excellent.

everyone is going to say either Meyers or DC... oh look, they did.

As for chains, i have heard good things about Andrews as well as Helzberg.

I hear that you should avoid Zales like the plague. I also hear that kays is so-so.

If quality is not your main concern go to Macy's.... THEY ALWAYS have a 25-30% off sale AND they will give you an extra 15-20% off. last christmas I got my wife a 1600.00 dollar pair of diamond earings for like 5 bills. no joke.

everyone is going to say either Meyers or DC... oh look, they did.

As for chains, i have heard good things about Andrews as well as Helzberg.

I hear that you should avoid Zales like the plague. I also hear that kays is so-so.

If quality is not your main concern go to Macy's.... THEY ALWAYS have a 25-30% off sale AND they will give you an extra 15-20% off. last christmas I got my wife a 1600.00 dollar pair of diamond earings for like 5 bills. no joke.

Thanks I will check there too!

Marriage is for chumps and despirate people.

yeah right. in-fact, I have my own addage about people who are NOT married

"those who are (As i like to call it) undesirables"

The only reasons people don't get married (lets pick a common age "at the latest" 30 years old) are because they aren't going that far in life. Problably putz around jumpping from job to job not accomplishing much.

you know what, my boss said it best "if you aren't in management by the time you are 28 that means either A. know one has identified that you are capable... or B. you don't have ehat it takes to lead others".... same goes for marraige.

but for those who haven't married and older than 30..."Yeah dude, lets get wasted and go to bars that 20 year olds go to and creep the college girls out"

Believe me, i know quite a few that are in that very boat and its sad/pathetic.

DISCLAIMER - im not saying its always like that, there are always those hwo are going to get out of school, move to new york, work on wall street 75 hours a week and not have time for women on their "rise to the top"..... /sarcasm

The only reasons people don't get married (lets pick a common age "at the latest" 30 years old) are because they aren't going that far in life. Problably putz around jumpping from job to job not accomplishing much.

you know what, my boss said it best "if you aren't in management by the time you are 28 that means either A. know one has identified that you are capable... or B. you don't have ehat it takes to lead others".... same goes for marraige.

but for those who haven't married and older than 30..."Yeah dude, lets get wasted and go to bars that 20 year olds go to and creep the college girls out"

DISCLAIMER - im not saying its always like that, there are always those hwo are going to get out of school, move to new york, work on wall street 75 hours a week and not have time for women on their "rise to the top"..... /sarcasm

Idk, I'm really indifferent. I think as an institution, marriage doesn't work. The stats don't lie. Id venture to say that marriage will become less and less popular over the next few decades.

I would hate to be my age and single.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Idk, I'm really indifferent. I think as an institution, marriage doesn't work. The stats don't lie. Id venture to say that marriage will become less and less popular over the next few decades.

No, i think its the retards in the marriage. I think the reasoning for by which people assume its a good idea to get married is WRONG.

too many people get married because:

1. its convenient, easy, and a smooth transition

2. they have been together so long..."why not"

3. they havent been together long enough and dont really know eachother.

4. they arent mature enough for marraige, still just dumb kids.

they marry because they are sexually attracted to eachother but dont spend enough time together to know that they have nothing in common.

5. they cant do any better and they might as well rope them in now.

so technically, its not the idea of "marraige" that is flawed, its that people take marraige too lightly, just look at either hollywood or the government. its more a P.R. move than anything else this day and age.

Marraige isn't bad, half the people out there are just dumb, and shouldn't be married.

I've had a good experience dealing with Sawchuk Jewelers in Hilliard. It's a small, family owned local place.

He used to be one of the store manager's my wife worked for at IDG. He is a good guy and we have dealt with him some since he opened his own store.