$10 For Evolutionm.net WTB Post

Limitedslip7

I'm trying to pick up an Evo before Christmas but I haven't been a member on Evolutionm.net long enough to post in the FS section. If someone could post a WTB ad for me in the "Evo 1-9 Cars for Sale" section I will paypal you $10. I need this done ASAP though, preferably tonight if possible. Whoever posts it PM me your Evom.net SN and your paypal account. You may also want to make it extra clear to PM Limitedslip7 instead of you as people usually seem to have trouble reading an entire post.

Here is what I want posted:

The title:

"WTB: Your 2003-06 RR Evo Before 2011"

The body:

"I'm looking to buy a clean 2003-2006 Evo before 2011. The reasons being that I have time off work from the 24th through the 2nd and would have plenty of time to drive/fly to pick the car up. Also, if I get a 2006 I can get a 4% interest rate on the loan, but only for the rest of 2010.

Details about the car I am looking for:

-I REALLY want a Rally Red, but would also be interested in blue, maybe silver depending on the deal

-Preferably stock bodied with the stock wing

-Engine mods would preferably be done by a well known and respected shop, but at minimum must be well documented with receipts (hard to pull apart a motor when inspecting a car)

-Tuned on 91/93 Octane preferably, but E85 would be acceptable if the price is right

-Located within a two day drive from Ohio or be willing to split shipping costs

-I have up to $17k to spend on a 2003-2005, and up to $20k to spend on a 2006, but those amounts are reserved for exactly what I want

-Post your car in this thread, PM Limitedslip7, or email me at limitedslip7@aol.com"

Thanks

Who the fuck posts a car for sale w/o pics???

Fail.

KillJoy

i think you fail here. he wants to buy a car not sell one.

You are right. I do.

:(

KillJoy

Isn't it quite funny when someone "thinks" they found a flaw in somebody that they tend to jump on them and ridicule them only to find out that they "dun goof'd" and look like a complete fucking retared piece of human excrement. Sad day in killjoys posting days of CR. I hope you learned from this and wont jump to conclusions.

Isn't it quite funny when someone "thinks" they found a flaw in somebody that they tend to jump on them and ridicule them only to find out that they "dun goof'd" and look like a complete fucking retared piece of human excrement. Sad day in killjoys posting days of CR. I hope you learned from this and wont jump to conclusions.

Piss off.

:thumbup:

KillJoy