WTB Ipod Touch

wnaplay1647545503

I don't think you can put iOS 4 on a 1st gen. A lot of games wont run either, as they aren't powerful enough. May go for 2nd gen as well.

1st gen also doesn't have physical volume buttons.

1st gen has no speaker, needs headphones for sound.

2nd gen/3rd gen are close to the same, some minor internal differences.

4th gen is the newest, best screen and cameras.

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Touch#Models

I have a 1st gen 16gb if you are interested.

What's your price range for one? I've got a 32gb 3rd gen touch I recently bought. I also just picked up a droid and a 16gb SD card so I'm considering selling the ipod. Its jail broken and has worked just fine for me. Have original box and instructions and all.

Ihave been checking craigers for the last few weeks just about every hr. The deals are taken immediately after posting. The rest are people who must not realize that the 3rd gen is the same price as the new 4th gen new if you search for a place offering a deal. Best buy or target has the same deal now that you get a $40 gift card to whatever store you buy it from. I dont trust ebay when it comes to something that I really need by a certain time. I am always worried that something will happen. If it wasnt needed for a specific day I would chance it and deal with what happens but dont want to risk it. Theres a guy on CL asking $250 for brand new 32g 4th gen, never opened with receipt. Thats $100 less than new, so why not take it back. everyone seems to be scamming this year.

I'm not sure what all the differences are, but check with John to see if he still has his if this will fit your needs.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86120

Thanks, but his I believe is the Ipod classic. No touch screen, I dont think it does apps, and much smaller screen.

Take a look into purchasing an Older Generation Iphone as well. With a dumby SIM card in it it will function exactly like an Itouch.

Just letting you know so you have more options to look into.

Is this for personal use or a gift? I've got a 64gb I've been debating on maybe selling but it went down with me on my bike twice so it's not cosmetically perfect.

Take a look into purchasing an Older Generation Iphone as well. With a dumby SIM card in it it will function exactly like an Itouch.

Just letting you know so you have more options to look into.

Is this for personal use or a gift? I've got a 64gb I've been debating on maybe selling but it went down with me on my bike twice so it's not cosmetically perfect.

Gift for my youngest son. The 4th gen is the only one you can buy new. $225 plus a $40 gift card to bestbuy or target(wherever I buy) and the price comes down a bit. Sounds like yours may be a little to beat up for me.

Gift for my youngest son. The 4th gen is the only one you can buy new. $225 plus a $40 gift card to bestbuy or target(wherever I buy) and the price comes down a bit. Sounds like yours may be a little to beat up for me.

It's definitely not gift worthy.

I'll keep an eye out for you.