Circleville!

dover

Who lives in Circleville?

My folks just moved there (I don't know specifically) but I'll be home on the 20th(Monday) for Christmas leave and have no idea what that area has to offer!

Questions are:

Good restaurants? (Main and 'hole in the wall')

Gyms?

Movie Theaters?

Attractions?

Etc..

Thanks guys.

http://attractions.uptake.com/ohio/circleville/735747053.html

click the links for food and attractions. two seconds on google son.

only thing ive ever heard good about circle ville is the pumpkin show..

for fucks sake I already looked on google. I utilized CR for actual personal experiences at places, you people are making this really fucking difficult.

Good restaurants? Gibby's, Gibsons Cafe, The Hot Spot Cafe, El Palomar, Dragon Palace (delivery only), and chain spots.

Gyms? The YMCA...that's about it. Circleville Barbell Club for free weights and I have private access to an MMA gym.

Movie Theaters? Theatre sucks here but around back is The Screening Club. No kids due to alchohol served. It's small, quiet, and nice.

Attractions? Nope. Ginormous Wal*Mart I guess. I mean, my folks own property so if I'm doing something here it's shooting, ATV's, etc. Circle D is the middle school hangout skating rink and Pickaway Lanes is the craptastic bowling alley.

The good news about C-ville is cops don't bother ya and it's right in the middle of Columbus, Lancaster, and Chillicothe...but I recommend Columbus. The other 2 can bite me.

Skanks and diseases......

That's Ashville...which is close.

pumpkinfest

It's Pumpkin Show, or "Punkin Show" to those with less teeth here. LOL

Meth

Actually....yeah.

Guest 614Streets

Pretty sure Cory with the cobra and his brother Adam live there. Should be able to get your meth needs from them. No seriously , good people Im sure they will chime in.

Get a go kart or supermoto bike and hit up the track there. Tons of racin' fun.

Ah yes the ice slides are fun on christmas.

The have a new BW3's across from Rooster off of 23 in front of Wal-Mart. Other than that there a little Italian restaurant in the middle of town, can't think of the name and I don't know of any movie theaters. My GF lives just south of there and we seriously go to Lancaster, Columbus or Chillicothe to do anything.

I was going to call you when I got into town Cory, I knew you and Eric were from Circleville just seeing if any of these cats knew anything.

I found out they live on Morris Salem Road. The property is huge, 4,000sq foot house, seperate barn with garage, and 13 acres.