Need a Haircut?

Erica

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$12 to have a student practice cutting my hair?

Lolllllllllllllllll

u can't be serious. I'll let u cut only if I can shave

ur head when u screw it up.

Inb4 and inafter leghumpers

You have no idea who cuts your hair when you go into the shop.. It could be someone JUST out of school. I've had some awful haircuts from"professionals". The girls I go to school with in Hilliard have done much better than people in salons... Just sayin..

Lolllllllllllllllll

Not as bad as you think since they regularly have wedding parties schedule appointments there to have their hair done right before their big day....and men's hair cuts are like the oil change of the car industry when it comes to hair cuts....

• Downvote 1

Not as bad as you think since they regularly have wedding parties schedule appointments there to have their hair done right before their big day....and men's hair cuts are like the oil change of the car industry when it comes to hair cuts....

You have no idea who cuts your hair when you go into the shop.. It could be someone JUST out of school. I've had some awful haircuts from"professionals". The girls I go to school with in Hilliard have done much better than people in salons... Just sayin..

I've been going to te same person for years. I don't just walk

into a random place and have some person hopefully

cut it right. And haircuts for men aren't like

oil changes. I'm sure other guys will agree that

they treasure a good haircut like myself. It's like a work of art

Lolllllllllllllllll

1st off :asshole:

2nd Don't judge my F-ing work before you see it! I'm 100% positive that I could give you a better haircut then most professionals in a salon.

3rd I have two job offers thus far and I graudate in May.

4th Last time I screwed up a haircut wasssssssssssss...oh NEVER!

5th You sound like a women when it comes to your hair, are you the same guy who goes to the spa to get his nails done and back waxed too?

6th I rock, and yes I am that confident!

:gtfo:

Your Friend,

Erica :D

Oh and BTW, what do you do? Because I'm sure I can find somthing wrong with how you work as well. How did you get good at your profession? Did you just wake up a child protage and know everything strait our the gate? Oh no I bet you had to go to school and LEARNNNNNNNNNN. AND if you go to the same person everytime WTF did you post in this threat for oviously it dose NOT pertain to you right? RIGHT!

Then keep going to the same person and refrain from posting in a thread you have nothing to contribute to other than a opinion that frankly doesn't need to be stated, enough is said by you just not showing up?

As far as $12 goes well, you are paying to have your haircut by students representing a name brand, so just like anything you pay more for the name brands. I used to pay $10 with the guy that cut my hair since I was like 5.

It is also more than a cut it is also a shampoo. Erica cut mine today since I needed one anyway and she did a good job and was better to talk to than the normal ditzy girl you might get at any normal chain. (Not often you get to talk cars with the beautician :) )

1st off :asshole:

2nd Don't judge my F-ing work before you see it! I'm 100% positive that I could give you a better haircut then most professionals in a salon.

3rd I have two job offers thus far and I graudate in May.

4th Last time I screwed up a haircut wasssssssssssss...oh NEVER!

5th You sound like a women when it comes to your hair, are you the same guy who goes to the spa to get his nails done and back waxed too?

6th I rock, and yes I am that confident!

:gtfo:

Your Friend,

Erica :D

Oh and BTW, what do you do? Because I'm sure I can find somthing wrong with how you work as well. How did you get good at your profession? Did you just wake up a child protage and know everything strait our the gate? Oh no I bet you had to go to school and LEARNNNNNNNNNN. AND if you go to the same person everytime WTF did you post in this threat for oviously it dose NOT pertain to you right? RIGHT!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/charlielaughin-1.gif

It is also more than a cut it is also a shampoo. Erica cut mine today since I needed one anyway and she did a good job and was better to talk to than the normal ditzy girl you might get at any normal chain. (Not often you get to talk cars with the beautician :) )

Awww thanks! And btw thanks for the salon number, I am going to call tomorrow :)

I get what you're saying. I've been getting my hair cut by the same lady for about 10 years. Make my appt and go in, get hair washed, then she starts cutting and we just chit chat, I don't even have to tell her what to do. It is like taking your car to a shop that you trust as opposed to Midas where you're unsure if you're going to get bent over or not.

With that being said if I didn't have an appt with my hair cutter Wed I'd let you practice on my head.

I get what you're saying. I've been getting my hair cut by the same lady for about 10 years. Make my appt and go in, get hair washed, then she starts cutting and we just chit chat, I don't even have to tell her what to do. It is like taking your car to a shop that you trust as opposed to Midas where you're unsure if you're going to get bent over or not.

With that being said if I didn't have an appt with my hair cutter Wed I'd let you practice on my head.

I'm that way too. The same guy has been cutting my hair most of my life, I can't just go to someone else. Erica has been trying to get me to let her cut my hair for a long time, but I just can't do it. Its not that I don't think she would do a good job, I know she would, but I can't just go to somewhere else.