Need a Haircut?

Erica

I get what you're saying. I've been getting my hair cut by the same lady for about 10 years. Make my appt and go in, get hair washed, then she starts cutting and we just chit chat, I don't even have to tell her what to do. It is like taking your car to a shop that you trust as opposed to Midas where you're unsure if you're going to get bent over or not.

With that being said if I didn't have an appt with my hair cutter Wed I'd let you practice on my head.

HAha thanks, everyone has to start somewhere right?!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian, If I didn't know you I would smack you! lol;)

Kinky.

Oh okay, the guy who gave me my first haircut and has done my dads for nearly 40 years just retired as well. his name was Bob but worked in the southend.

Bwhahahaa, my current barber's name is Bob, too. I shit upon you, not.

Who cares she is advertising services and she is not a vendor. ;)

You know, most people don't step in shit on purpose.

First of all, I was just bustin his balls for shits and giggles. Second, if you have a prob ...hold on a sec. I see your winky face, now. Hmm. Still not sure if I can trust it... Well, if it's a problem, a mod will solve it, check out their hook while my dj revolves it.

:D

check out their hook while my dj revolves it.

<-- Revolving it.

Had my haircut there by probably the only stright dude in the whole place. Was very happy with how it turned out. (Erica, I went looking for you, but you werent there that day)

What in the blue fuck people? She is a student that was looking for some help and this turns into this?

I find it equally funny the people who bitch about their threads getting trolled or shat in come in here and do the same.

Don't shit in my thread brah!!!

Who cares she is advertising services and she is not a vendor. ;)

Exactly

You know, most people don't step in shit on purpose.

First of all, I was just bustin his balls for shits and giggles. Second, if you have a prob ...hold on a sec. I see your winky face, now. Hmm. Still not sure if I can trust it... Well, if it's a problem, a mod will solve it, check out their hook while my dj revolves it.

:D

You mad? You defending her honor white knight? inb4 "herp derp, whats a white knight?"

What in the blue fuck people? She is a student that was looking for some help and this turns into this?

I find it equally funny the people who bitch about their threads getting trolled or shat in come in here and do the same.

LOLZ .. you see dem trollllllllllin dey hatttinnnnnnnnn, tryna catch dem trolllin dirrrrrrrrrrrtyyyy

Exactly

You mad? You defending her honor white knight? inb4 "herp derp, whats a white knight?"

LOLZ .. you see dem trollllllllllin dey hatttinnnnnnnnn, tryna catch dem trolllin dirrrrrrrrrrrtyyyy

Are you trying to set a record for most banned/ removed from thread person of the winter ?