Looking for work

SRTurbo04

Well I am back at it looking for work again, the job i ended up getting that would hold me over ended up giving me 50+ hours to 15.... soo im currently looking for another job.

I have 7+ years in direct customer service, from being a waiter to being in a cubicle in a call center. Let me know if you know of something, thank you

damn paul... give the rest of us a chance at a job before you just go through them all!

10 yrs IT experience - hook me up, ill give you my resume

sadly di ive only had 1 job since i got layed off in September so im not taking them all, some one else seems to be taking them cecause i cant get crap.

Why don't you push up your ship date.

I tried my basic AIT an actual job availability isant available sooner. That's under the impression i got from my recruiters.

Time Warner Cable called me back within 2 days of filling out my app for a residential sales position, so they're definitely hiring.

LOL, everyone is always hiring for those spots - WOW, Insight, Warner, and all three hire contract companies that do residential sales as well. High turn over, as most don't make it (there are a few that can make good money doing it, but most folks only last a couple of months).

speaking of TW paul, they called me today about collections, but said the position hires @ $11/hr and with incentive can be up to "about" $13.75...i tried hard not to laugh since my last job base pay was $1.50/hr more than that, and with incentive almost 2x as much