Blocked number on my cell

Sam1647545489

Guest 614Streets

It says "This is the phone company and your soul is not worthy of calling for the intentions of this call are too far reaching beyond the boundries set up after our superhuman civilization determined you do not meet the class requirements nessesary".

Then it sounds like upper deckers and alot of pissing.

Vzw to vzw text will show it went through on their phone however your phone will never receive it. I believe when they call they will get a generic this call can't be completed message. This thread is worthless without a story. One guess...crazy female?

Tom

Vzw to vzw text will show it went through on their phone however your phone will never receive it. I believe when they call they will get a generic this call can't be completed message. This thread is worthless without a story. One guess...crazy female?

Tom

Paul won't leave him alone.

I think the facts are getting mixed here. I am blocking a number from calling me. Not getting blocked number phone calls.

You can do that too. Trap call.....look into the $5 program. Once they call if you send them to Voice Mail or they roll into it, their server gives them a disconnected message as if your line is no longer in service. You just enter a list of PH#'s you want to "block" or "trap" and they won't reach you.

Your phone will still ring, but they won't get you or VM. Assign their number a silent ring (download one) and you'll never be disturbed. Again, my wife is using this now. Works perfect.

apple phone = iblacklist

android phone = blacklist

You won't hear the phone ring and it won't show up in your call log. It goes straight to voice mail so if anything you will get a VM notification. Works great I use it for collections assholes that need to get a life.

apple phone = iblacklist

android phone = blacklist

You won't hear the phone ring and it won't show up in your call log. It goes straight to voice mail so if anything you will get a VM notification. Works great I use it for collections assholes that need to get a life.

If all it does is send them directly to voicemail, why bother using an app if all you need to do (on android) is to select the contact, go into settings and check "send directly to voicemail"

i have someone from a blocked number keep calling me... i want to know how to get it stopped and possibly find out who it is. They are throwing around some pretty serious allegations.

http://fresherthan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/antoine-dogson-550x361.jpg