This Is a great Read...

Evolved8

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/379303-guys-i-need-help-finding-jangy.html

Cliff notes: Someone buys a set of $3k+ Wheels from another forum member, only gets 3 of them in the mail. The buyer later finds out the seller owed a shop money and the said shop was holding the other wheel as collateral until payment was recived. The seller is MIA and he needed $500 dollars to release the other wheel. So some other Mercedes benz owners (forum members like myself get together and donate money to get someone they don't even know the money. Goes to show you there are still good people out there. :)

Definately cool of them. Im sure theyll get repaid eventually but that Jangy fuck needs an asskicking, unless there are some really fucked up circumstances behind what he did, though he obviously sold something he didnt even "own"

True. MBWord is a really good community they guys are all bad ass and always willing to help. I just thought it was a good read before Christmas one guy donated $250!!