U aint got shit on this stock bottom end ls1!!!!pics inside.

Mattsv8

does it have traction control?

yep, looks like only options it dosent have is the ss package and the cd changer, has the monsoon sound the hurst shifter wich i swear is not a hurst shifter, t tops, the shades for them i got every original document with the car, i got the window sticker too ill snag a pic

ill have to uncover the car so ill get it soon.

I have a good friend who can take care of it and does a better job than I've ever seen. Julious Poa. I can PM contact info if interested. He's been doing clear bras for over 15 years.

yea if u would. i deff wana do the whole front not just the lil bra on the hood. so far there is no rock chips or anything on the nose wana keep it that way.

i already have a modded s10 modded blazer, a lifted yukon and a tahoe, i dont wana get stupid with it. i proably will down the road, i dont have any plans to race it. but i want it to sound like a v8 and the lil bit of extra power is ok. ive got two books on the ls motors now and a book comming called 1993-2002 Camaro and Firebird Performance Handbook gona read that as well. also got a haynes service manual. come springs i wana put all synthetic fluids. what fluid do u guys use for the t56?

i already have a modded s10 modded blazer, a lifted yukon and a tahoe, i dont wana get stupid with it. i proably will down the road, i dont have any plans to race it. but i want it to sound like a v8 and the lil bit of extra power is ok. ive got two books on the ls motors now and a book comming called 1993-2002 Camaro and Firebird Performance Handbook gona read that as well. also got a haynes service manual. come springs i wana put all synthetic fluids. what fluid do u guys use for the t56?

I used the Mobal 1 synthetic atf stuff. I think that is what it was called at least. I never had a problem with it.

since im not racing this car. would u do 1 3/4 for more low end tq and better mileage. im not porting heads or evan changing cam anytime soon. or would you still go 1 7/8 thats bigger than whats on the s10 when it was a nos motor.

Yeah that, and as for headers I think it comes down to cost for me. I'd rather save some $ and give up a few ponies if I was in your shoes, however now that I've gotten this far I wish I'd have sprung for 1 7/8. If you think you'll eventually do anything more then a moderate cam just buy the bigger headers.