Wheel Medic article

wnaplay1647545503

I quickly began to read a wheel medic article in I believe Saturdays Dispatch, but it was thrown away. It appeared to be a large article on the front of one of the sections. I couldnt find it on dispatch's website. I wanted to finish reading it. Can anyone tell me what it was about or have a link? Thanks

It's an excellent article on how Bryce and his family took over a fledgling business and built it up to the success it is today. It emphasized their reputation for friendly service and integrity. It was the front page of the car section, as I recall, but mine's thrown away now. It explained a little about the process of repairing wheels and how their services are the fraction of a cost of a replacement wheel. It also quoted their inventory of stock wheels, which was a very large quantity, although I admit I don't recall the figure.

Anyone who's dealt with Wheel Medic would be quick to agree that they deserve all the praise they got in the article. :thumbup: