Tower workers

Benny

How about no.

Seriously, fuck that. I'm with Brian - I got woozy once he got to the part where he got outside of the cage.

This might be a repost as well but this guy has no brains and huge balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz32kXTPZqU

I was reminded of this when watching the vid in the OP. Yeah, fuck that too.

Fuck heights, period.

i wouldnt do that for any amount of money. i dont care if you offered me billions of dollars...not gonna happen...MAYBE if i had some sort of harness system that automatically locks into place (i can picture it in my head, and it'd probably be fine for going up, but i dont know how id make it work so you dont fall while going down), but still, most likely not

although, i was curious as to those guys and the safety requirements when climing...obviously there are none. thanks OSHA

I heard that they can get paid by the foot but not sure how true that is. The part that freaks me out about it is how they free climb without being hooked into anything. Im sure there has to be a decent wind up that high. Hell the only time he hooked in was when he rested.

Wonder if they're allowed to base jump back to the surface. It'd be a hell of a lot quicker way down.

Thought the same thing. The chute would be xtra safety once you got up far enuf, too.

That and some of wiggling around when you get off the elevator in that cage may be too tight for 30lbs of tools hanging off your back.

Prob can't be a fatty either..

My big ass woulda bent the antenna like a cartoon King Kong.

I heard that they can get paid by the foot but not sure how true that is. The part that freaks me out about it is how they free climb without being hooked into anything. Im sure there has to be a decent wind up that high. Hell the only time he hooked in was when he rested.

That's the one thing I really questioned. I mean, you gotta figure, we all fuck up just walking or sitting at least once in our lives and some of quite a bit more often. One fuck up when you're climbing that high and that's it. Dead. Or wishing you were.