Anyone have the Avatar 3D Blu-ray

Nitrousbird

Have you seen the new 3D laptops? Seriously cool shit. Just flip a switch too. Spectacle wise, I don't see "special" pairs of glasses only for use in front of a TV really taking off.

Again, I'll be making pairs of Real 3D Photo chromatic plano's that can be used outside, in the car, etc....and seriously, the cheap quality Oakley, Ray Bans or other crap from the store cost a lot more and won't compare optically.

Let me know when you need to specs.....I'll hook you up. Just PM me and let me know where you're located.

I haven't seen the new 3D laptops. Are they in stores yet? They're passive 3D, i assume, since you talk about them with your company's glasses.

I see the upsides to having a pair of glasses that you can wear anywhere, and I see the downsides of having a "special" pair of gaming glasses, but it would all make sense if you saw the concept I drew up. It would be seriously cool. I've been thinking of recruiting some co-ops from my work to help me put it together.

Thanks for the hookup offer. I've been getting my glasses through my father in-law, who manages several ophthalmology labs in MI and can get me a pretty good discount. Got my Rx Oakley sunglasses and Oakley Drill Bits for daily use. Now I just need some Oakley 3D's to complete my collection. :p

The smaller of the two Avatar torrents (18.4GB) finally downloaded.

Streaming from my PC to my PS3 right now, working perfectly. Quality is good - had this seeder compressed it just a bit less to allow DTS-HD, I wouldn't be downloading the uncompressed 46GB .iso. But so far it looks good and is working perfectly - 3D pretty much like that in the theater. Probably another day and I'll have the original .iso, then I'll burn it to Blu-ray. :)