Places to live? Want to rent = Town House, House or APT

neonkiller

Here are my requirements.

Does not have to be a large sq ft place.

Suburb of Columbus, Farther away the better love to stay on the West or North side.

I want a garage, Bigger the better. Attached is a plus.

Last on the list is Town House and apt's

Renting a house with neighbors not close is a huge plus.

Does not have to be big I'll only be there a year or two while searching for a house to buy in about a year or two.

Right now I live out in Plain City and I love it. However a roommate just moved out and the rent sky rocketed to almost $750 with utilities. For that kind of money I can have my own place and wanna pay even more since its my own place and I'm not sharing it with anyone.

Any help would be appreciated. :cool:

I lived in the Olde Mill Lakes Apartments for 2 years without issues. 1200sqft, 2bed/2bath for $600 w/ water and trash included. This was just behind the CVS at hard and sawmill.

Across Hard road and a little bit down towards smokey row was some apartments, can't think of the name, but they had attached garages with 2 stories above them, 2bed/2bath as well, and I had friends living there paying $725, afaik they never complained about anything.

I lived in the Olde Mill Lakes Apartments for 2 years without issues. 1200sqft, 2bed/2bath for $600 w/ water and trash included. This was just behind the CVS at hard and sawmill.

Across Hard road and a little bit down towards smokey row was some apartments, can't think of the name, but they had attached garages with 2 stories above them, 2bed/2bath as well, and I had friends living there paying $725, afaik they never complained about anything.

Interesting...

I live at the Lakeview Square apartments off of Sawmill and W. Case. 1300 square feet, 2 bedroom/2.5 bathrooms, attached garage and on the NW side of town. Haven't had any real problems living here for the past year.

Management sucks badly! I paid 799 for a base unit.

Here are my requirements.

Does not have to be a large sq ft place.

Suburb of Columbus, Farther away the better love to stay on the West or North side.

I want a garage, Bigger the better. Attached is a plus.

Last on the list is Town House and apt's

Renting a house with neighbors not close is a huge plus.

Does not have to be big I'll only be there a year or two while searching for a house to buy in about a year or two.

Right now I live out in Plain City and I love it. However a roommate just moved out and the rent sky rocketed to almost $750 with utilities. For that kind of money I can have my own place and wanna pay even more since its my own place and I'm not sharing it with anyone.

Any help would be appreciated. :cool:

That's about what we're looking for, too. Same area; garage. Only a large, fenced yard is a must. $900'month or less, though. I've been looking off and on. I'll let you know if I come across something.

Management sucks badly! I paid 799 for a base unit.

I haven't had any real problems with them really. They've been quite speedy when I need something repaired, although they've had to come back once or twice to redo a few things. What issues have you had?