programmable remote start

Twistedrx7

I am looking for a remote start that will start at a certain time that you set it to. The girlfriend wanted one for christmas but didnt have much time to find one. Anyone have one or know of one that they recommend? it doesnt need to have a security system with it.

Is that even an offering from anyone? Would you really want that? I would think that would be a huge risk/liability.

I normally leave the Fusion outside, but yesterday it was in the garage. if I had it set to start at 7:30 like I normally do, we'd all be dead as I completely forgot it was in the garage.

Mornings can be crazy here with the kids and dogs, so i set an alarm on my calender that reminds me to start her up. :o

I mean if you work like a clock and leave for work every day the same time no matter what do you really need a remote start to 'remind' you to start your car? I would think you would be able to remember to start the car.

IDK never heard of one good luck with your search.

is your gf the laziest human being ever?

and so I can't be accused of adding nothing to thread:

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/products/directed-electronics-autostart-as-3472-remote-starter.html

"User-programmable time start" not sure if that means you can program start time or running time

Is that even an offering from anyone? Would you really want that? I would think that would be a huge risk/liability.

I normally leave the Fusion outside, but yesterday it was in the garage. if I had it set to start at 7:30 like I normally do, we'd all be dead as I completely forgot it was in the garage.

Mornings can be crazy here with the kids and dogs, so i set an alarm on my calender that reminds me to start her up. :o

no worries on that, car is always outside. she doesnt have a garage space.