Someone hacked my fucking paypal account

Buck531

I just got a call from Paypal asking if I just bought something from Dell. No.. WTF? She reversed the payment and I want to find this mother fucker.

And before anyone bitches about my password, there's NO way someone could have figured it out. It's not a name or anything, it's a complete bunch of random numbers.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/Random/paypalhack.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't used my account since last year when I paid to run at the CR track meet back in April or what not. I haven't even logged into paypal in like 6 months.

And it's not like I click on a bunch of links here on my computer. I'm extremely cautious on what I do and where I go. I do have a virus scanner too.

You should drive to that house and come with a large tv box. Make it look like you are delivering the real thing. Wear a UPS FedEx costume even. Then when you get in the house knock him out and hogtie him with rope. Then put him in the box and tape it up and put outside. Write ship to china on the side of it. Then pee on his car and do a burnout in his driveway. Then eat at chipotle on the way home.
  • Upvote 1

You should drive to that house and come with a large tv box. Make it look like you are delivering the real thing. Wear a UPS FedEx costume even. Then when you get in the house knock him out and hogtie him with rope. Then put him in the box and tape it up and put outside. Write ship to china on the side of it. Then pee on his car and do a burnout in his driveway. Then eat at chipotle on the way home.

Perfect.

no one has reverse lookup this guys addy?looks like a fire station across the street. a call to them may provide some clues to what you dealing with.

Yeah I just went to the street view and saw that. I'm going to call them. Should I contact the Police up there?

Awesome. Called Windham PD, she said to call Gahanna PD. So Gahanna is now on their way. I'm going to show the white pages link to the cop when he gets here.

haha i was gonna say..

LOT 3

that means trailer park!!..

i wonder if he was dumb enough to send it to his house.. my guess would be a neighbor...

go there when its supposed to show up and wait...

then kill him..

its really quite simple..

thin the heard..