GO BUCKS...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if he even knew what the question was? Could have been the pain, noise, or his lack of brain matter? Who knows. Not sure I want him coming back and possibly screwing something else up for us later down the road after his last season taking away wins. Has anyone else noticed that he was never well versed during any of the media questions? Think back to Krenzel, Smith, and any other QB that has been asked questions where they actually used proper english and grammar.

GO BUCKS.

Worst second half ever....but I'll take it. And I'll take the fab five playing, and Pryor getting MVP. As a diehard Buckeye fan I found it hard not to be gloating at half time, I knew it wasn't in the bag, but I wanted to be obnoxious so bad. I'm just unbelievably happy that they held on for that. Pryor will be back, Herron is the only one I'm "worried" about. Although, from what I hear about Rod Smith, I'm not at all "worried" about Herron leaving. GO BUCKS!!! O-H!!!

Unusual Hog deaths caused by poisonous nuts.

"This one is unusual because of the time period over which so many hogs died," said LeAnn White, a field investigator with the National Wildlife Health Center in Madison, Wisconsin. The center, part of the U.S. Geological Survey, is receiving samples from Arkansas, where as many as 5,000 razorback hogs fell over dead in a square-mile area in less than an hour on January 4th, according to the Arkansas Fish and Game Commission.

A preliminary report conducted Tuesday by the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission found that the hogs in Beebe, Arkansas, likely died from massive poisoning by Aesculus Glabra (more commonly know as The BUCKEYE).

GO BUCKS!!!

I find this very funny. Nobody is saying a word about the fact that Scam Newton is allowed to play for the title when his dad broke NCAA rules pretty much the same way Reggie Bush did.

NCAA is a joke, almost bigger than ESPN has become.

Lots of those kinds of articles going around this morning. Which was to be expected. They all real, real mad.

Just pour on the Haterade. If Tressel would have benched them and lost the game, all the writers would be writing about How tOSU would be 0-10 against SEC teams. You can't win with these asshats.

here is another one....

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/How-Ohio-State-won-a-bowl-while-losing-respect-80847093

Just pour on the Haterade. If Tressel would have benched them and lost the game, all the writers would be writing about How tOSU would be 0-10 against SEC teams. You can't win with these asshats.

here is another one....

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/How-Ohio-State-won-a-bowl-while-losing-respect-80847093

Umm ya fuck them

here is what i dont get, someone please explain:

when the whole "incident" came out about them recieving dicounted items, and selling their stuff, why everyone was all up in arms about it. #1 who didnt think they were getting free shit the entire time? it comes with the territory. #2 they didnt cheat, they broke a rule, i dont see how you want them out so fast when they have done nothing but win for this school. they didnt take roids, pay the refs or pay the players to come there. i was listening to speilman today and the fans are saying how they felt sick watching pryor and the group play and this and that. if they didnt play you have the worst back up ever. if tp and the group doesnt play, you lose. and badly. stop bashing your qb when he makes a mistake, noone is perfect. so what he sold his stuff, it may not have been that big a deal to him as it is you as the fan, everything has a price. all im saying is i dont understand the extreme hate

Because it gives them any reason to not root for OSU thats why phil. The media extremely dislikes OSU. Plain and simple. Why do you think the fans were chanting Mark Mays sucks? He is arguably the biggest hater on them all.