GO BUCKS...

Because it gives them any reason to not root for OSU thats why phil. The media extremely dislikes OSU. Plain and simple. Why do you think the fans were chanting Mark Mays sucks? He is arguably the biggest hater on them all.

mark may loves the sec whatever, imtalking about our own fans. they act like these guys should be saints

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark May loves anyone not named Ohio State.

He has been hating on Ohio State since - that I know of - 2002 when he was telling everyone that Miami (FL) was going to rooooooollllll Ohio State in the title game. It's been the same shit ever since.

Lou Holtz strikes me as an Ohio State homer. Regardless, I like Holtz. I hate Mark May.

Mark May loves anyone not named Ohio State.

He has been hating on Ohio State since - that I know of - 2002 when he was telling everyone that Miami (FL) was going to rooooooollllll Ohio State in the title game. It's been the same shit ever since.

Lou Holtz strikes me as an Ohio State homer. Regardless, I like Holtz. I hate Mark May.

That was when Mark May was swinging from Trev Alberts nuts. What a duo of douche. That stupid f*ck Alberts said that Iowa was the best team in the Big10 after OSU won the title and USC rolled Iowa in the Rose Bowl.

as much as we hate mark may, what grounds do we have that prove him wrong?

look at our win percentage against the sec, its quite sad to be honest. we dont show well on most national stages and the sec does.

Ohio State: Most BCS Games Won

Ohio State: Most BCS Bowls Played In

ESPN is about on the same level as MTV in my eyes. They have some of the worst broadcasters and play by play people around. The only people who have any brains are Mike & Mike and that creepy draft guys hair.

I mean for fucksake they allow Dicky V on TV. I want to see that man attacked and eaten by wild rabid chimps.

look at our win percentage against the sec, its quite sad to be honest. we dont show well on most national stages and the sec does.

We are 12-1, just won 2 bowl games in a row and have gone to 3 BCS Championship games in 8 yrs. He still hates on us.

im not talking about overall, im talking about the sec. mark may picks the sec cause they usually romp the big ten, i.e this yr. bucks are the best team in our league and he hates how much love we get but wen we step up its either big win or big loss. and wagner, who else would you want doing college basketball? dicky v is the best college announcer, and if you dont listen to cowherd or stuart scott i cant listen to your opinion

im not talking about overall, im talking about the sec. mark may picks the sec cause they usually romp the big ten, i.e this yr. bucks are the best team in our league and he hates how much love we get but wen we step up its either big win or big loss. and wagner, who else would you want doing college basketball? dicky v is the best college announcer, and if you dont listen to cowherd or stuart scott i cant listen to your opinion

Cowherd makes me want to drive my car into a bus. I tried to listen to him but he just really is an asshole that reminds of of a popular high school jock. I want to smack stuart's lazy eye straight.

How aboubt Bobby Knight for basketball? He knows the game better and does not have the voice or sayings that make nuns want to rape and kill.

Cowherd makes me want to drive my car into a bus. I tried to listen to him but he just really is an asshole that reminds of of a popular high school jock. I want to smack stuart's lazy eye straight.

How aboubt Bobby Knight for basketball? He knows the game better and does not have the voice or sayings that make nuns want to rape and kill.

you need more than 1 announcer throughout the sport chief. and if you dont think scott isnt a good reporter then you have no buisness watching espn. and coherd is great, he tells it how it is, minus tom brady....

you need more than 1 announcer throughout the sport chief. and if you dont think scott isnt a good reporter then you have no buisness watching espn. and coherd is great, he tells it how it is, minus tom brady....

I guess you are more of their target market than I am. And no shit they need more than one..

I guess you are more of their target market than I am. And no shit they need more than one..

espn is geared more toward the advid fan more than the occasional fan who pops in and doesnt root for anyone more than their team

Like said 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times before.. The ncaa can make billions off of these kids but dont give them an "allowance" or allow them to work jobs. Having free housing, education, and food is great, but what about things in real life that cost money? If the kids had spare change a lot of the accidental mistakes that happend wouldnt occur. Yes you would have the occasional idiot that would use the money to buy hookers and blow but isnt that really just getting them prepared for the pros...

Arkansas fans were saying before the game that they wanted those 5 players playing for Ohio State because "IF" they win then they'll here that they beat Ohio State without our star players etc.... so I don't wanna hear them cry about it now.

phil fuck cowherd one minute he's praising Ohio State then the next he's bashing us, he was all about Ohio State winning the Sugar bowl because Ohio State is a great team etc... then after the other big ten schools got beat in their bowl games and the 5 players getting in trouble he changed his mind and went with Arkansas, now today he's saying Ohio State is a good team but not a great team and we got lucky because Arkansas should have won that game, you know cowherd go fuck yourself! a win is a win, look in todays paper under the win colum it doesn't say barely won, or only won because the Arkansas WR's dropped key passes, it says "WIN"

Well, we can start with last night: Mark May picked Arkansas to win, and they didn't. So, he was wrong. Then, we can go back eight years ago when he picked Miami to roll Ohio State, and they didn't. Again, he was wrong.

I'm not mad that someone picks against Ohio State to win. However, it just seems like Mark May consistently picks against Ohio State just because they are Ohio State.

Also, I'm with Wagner - ESPN is kind of becoming MTV-ish. Predictable, catering to a certain demographic at the expense of alienating others, and losing sight of its core values for sake of ratings. It's almost like the ESPN producers are like, "Okay, Mark May, since you're playing the part of Ohio State villian, we'll need you to say X, Y, and Z in this piece - all of which is sure to piss off Buckeye Nation but yet delight the SEC."

Well, we can start with last night: Mark May picked Arkansas to win, and they didn't. So, he was wrong. Then, we can go back eight years ago when he picked Miami to roll Ohio State, and they didn't. Again, he was wrong.

I'm not mad that someone picks against Ohio State to win. However, it just seems like Mark May consistently picks against Ohio State just because they are Ohio State.

Also, I'm with Wagner - ESPN is kind of becoming MTV-ish. Predictable, catering to a certain demographic at the expense of alienating others, and losing sight of its core values for sake of ratings. It's almost like the ESPN producers are like, "Okay, Mark May, since you're playing the part of Ohio State villian, we'll need you to say X, Y, and Z in this piece - all of which is sure to piss off Buckeye Nation but yet delight the SEC."

as much as i see that as well, do you really think they spend that much time thinking "omg lets piss off columbus " ? i dont think so, i think they have people from differnet views to make it even on every account. mark may picks against osu, and the big ten. kirk usually picks the big ten, lee is all over the place. the majority of espn is going to pick the sec because it is a better division. if any of you had $ riding on it you would pick the sec as well over the big ten. im not swaying either way but 8/10 the big ten gets beat by the sec.

Well, aside from the fact that the SEC just this season got themselves a winning record against the Big 10 in bowl games this decade, you're spot on...lol. Big 10 vs. SEC in bowl games last 10 years was like 16-14 in favor of the Big 10 and with the horrible performances by the rest of our conference on New Year's Day the SEC took the lead. 8/10? Ummm... no.

And Cowherd is great. He knows that picking on OSU/Ohio will get everyone else to like him and get us to call in complaining...lol. He does like OSU though. Big OSU booster gave him his first job ever in sports out in Vegas. He just works his audience like any good radio host. I remember tuning in to Cowherd for the first time in 2005 or 2006 and it was like a local show... dude was LOVING OSU. That's not acceptable anymore nationally so he has to go the other way.

Well, aside from the fact that the SEC just this season got themselves a winning record against the Big 10 in bowl games this decade, you're spot on...lol. Big 10 vs. SEC in bowl games last 10 years was like 16-14 in favor of the Big 10 and with the horrible performances by the rest of our conference on New Year's Day the SEC took the lead. 8/10? Ummm... no.

And Cowherd is great. He knows that picking on OSU/Ohio will get everyone else to like him and get us to call in complaining...lol. He does like OSU though. Big OSU booster gave him his first job ever in sports out in Vegas. He just works his audience like any good radio host. I remember tuning in to Cowherd for the first time in 2005 or 2006 and it was like a local show... dude was LOVING OSU. That's not acceptable anymore nationally so he has to go the other way.

Loving OSU is not acceptable anymore is due to the media, he is part of the problem.

As for the Arkansas faggots that wanted the 5 players to play so they can beat us with out any excuses. Now they are bitching about how tOSU cheated because NCAA allowed those five players to play. They can all go fuck them selves.

Agreed, Mark Mays also picked against us in the Oregon Game last year too. I have never seen him pick tOSU to win in a big game.

I dislike Mark May because he twist the truth and his opinions are filled with hypocrisy. He blasted the NCAA for favoring big 10 and the pac 10 conference because the big 10 and pac 10 never gets punished as harsh as the SEC.

Mark Mays never mentions Scam Newton in his bashing of the NCAA, but he keeps on refering to AJ Green whose suspension came off season and the circumstances were different. Newton was suspended by the Auburn but the NCAA cleared him because it was still under investigation, SCAM Netwon eventually evaded all punishment because he "didn't know". Also, Scam Newton was arrested in UF for stealing laptops.

Jeremiah Masoli was kicked off Oregon's team for Robbery and Position of Marijuanna. But he was able to side step probation in the NCAA and play for Ole Miss, who is SEC.

Mark May thinks the NCAA is protecting Pryor because he is a money making Machine.. but Scam Newton isn't? He is just a giant Hypocrite. He can go fuck him self too.

Edited by 1fastSTI

Loving OSU is not acceptable anymore is due to the media, he is part of the problem.

As for the Arkansas faggots that wanted the 5 players to play so they can beat us with out any excuses. Now they are bitching about how tOSU cheated because NCAA allowed those five players to play. They can all go fuck them selves.

Agreed, Mark Mays also picked against us in the Oregon Game last year too. I have never seen him pick tOSU to win in a big game.

I dislike Mark May because he twist the truth and his opinions are filled with hypocrisy. He blasted the NCAA for favoring big 10 and the pac 10 conference because the big 10 and pac 10 never gets punished as harsh as the SEC.

Mark Mays never mentions Scam Newton in his bashing of the NCAA, but he keeps on refering to AJ Green whose suspension came off season and the circumstances were different. Newton was suspended by the Auburn but the NCAA cleared him because it was still under investigation, SCAM Netwon eventually evaded all punishment because he "didn't know". Also, Scam Newton was arrested in UF for stealing laptops.

Jeremiah Masoli was kicked off Oregon's team for Robbery and Position of Marijuanna. But he was able to side step probation in the NCAA and play for Ole Miss, who is SEC.

Mark May thinks the NCAA is protecting Pryor because he is a money making Machine.. but Scam Newton isn't? He is just a giant Hypocrite. He can go fuck him self too.

So much win my face melted!

As for Arkansas, what do you expect from a state that sucks so bad the birds and fish die at random?

Showing love to OSU in the national media isn't acceptable because of what we did for 2-3 years. Everyone was on our nuts from the end of 2005 through the end of 2006. Then Florida happened. Then 2007 people were kinda like OK it's a fluke... we get back to #1... Illinois happens. Then, the rest of the country shits the bed and we still get to the title game and LSU happens. Then within the next few games people see from OSU... 35-3 @ USC happens. That's 3-4 gigantic blemishes in a span of about 18 months. Fighting hard against a Texas team that maybe should have been in the title game that year did a bit to regain some respect. Losing @ Purdue ~9 months later lost that little bit we had regained. Now, since that Purdue game we have 1 loss in a night road game against a top 10 opponent and 2 BCS wins. If it weren't for this NCAA thing and the upcoming suspensions I think the media would be a little bit back on OSU's side at this point.

I mean, nationally, unless you're biased, it doesn't make much sense to be loving OSU the way people were pre-Florida. Not yet. Once the kids who do return serve their suspensions and we start off 3-0 or 4-0 without them and they come back and we steamroll the B1G and go to another BCS game, possibly the national title game... media will be back with us.

You wanna know why Mark May hates tOSU? Heres why: OSU 72 vs Pitt 0 from 1996 lol

BTW just read an article with Mike Adams, in it he said "Im waiting to see how the appeal works out before deciding what I am going to do". With that, did they lie to Tressel by giving them his word, or did Tress lie to the nation by saying they did?

They definitely gave their word that they'd return. Going to be very ugly for any of these kids if they back out. Doing something like that demonstrates a character flaw and NFL people eat that shit up now. I doubt we'll have any word on the appeal before the deadline to declare so he'll probably have to decide blindly.

You wanna know why Mark May hates tOSU? Heres why: OSU 72 vs Pitt 0 from 1996 lol

BTW just read an article with Mike Adams, in it he said "Im waiting to see how the appeal works out before deciding what I am going to do". With that, did they lie to Tressel by giving them his word, or did Tress lie to the nation by saying they did?

Here we go again, media twisting the truth again...

http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/1036949.html

Similarly, Adams said he is looking forward to a senior season and expressed hope that a pending appeal to the NCAA will successfully reduce the length of the suspension.

Asked if he will be back, Adams said, “Yeah, you know, I’m just thinking about we just won this game. I plan to be with the 2011 Bucks and we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully this appeal process works out and they can reduce the games or something but if not, it will be a long grind. We’ll see what happens.”

Adams has the best draft stock out of all of them though. One of the best OTs in the country.