wagner

phil

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not paying for this shit, osu is doing it fo free to keep me in this bitch til spring 1/4 so they can use me at nationals. I payed my last $ to this school in the fall. This is on there dime I don't need these classes. I wanted to take golf but it was full from other athletes :lol:

Maybe you should have taken some free English and writing classes. You do need those badly.

Nobody likes the tuna here RotaryTard.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/Sugarfuzz/LOLopenwide.jpg

is that a credited university?

Somehow, yes it is.

Listnen hillbilly, i know you are the happy that white gravel road just got running water and all...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND DO SOME MATH POINDEXTER :)

Why is this schoolbus fire 3 pages?

White-Gravel also has working internets now too.

Maybe you should have taken some free English and writing classes. You do need those badly.

you've never met me in person, im usually on my phone wen im on here so excuse me for not taking the time to proof read:asshole:

you've never met me in person, im usually on my phone wen im on here so excuse me for not taking the time to proof read:asshole:

I use my phone to post on here as well, but oddly enough it doesn't look like the consistent crap you type in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

It's not your phone, it is the user behind it. Take some writing classes; this is for your benefit and for the benefit of those around you. If your résumé looks anything like what you post on here...I feel sorry for you.

I use my phone to post on here as well, but oddly enough it doesn't look like the consistent crap you type in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR POSTS.

It's not your phone, it is the user behind it. Take some writing classes; this is for your benefit and for the benefit of those around you. If your résumé looks anything like what you post on here...I feel sorry for you.

my resume has me in a banking job paying me quite enough with my shitty grammer. im just saying

Banks need their carpets swept and toilets scrubbed as well, I'm sure.

Chuckle chuckle........ oh wait I couldn't laugh cause I missed da funneh. This is coming from a guy on a racing web site, that has a car you never race. I mean for god sakes you have an lt1 car, shits cheap. I put mine together blew it up 2x and still had it ready for fun the next season. What does yours do besides collect dust? But I guess sweeping carpets provides. A lil better than whatever you do to provide for yours.

Chuckle chuckle........ oh wait I couldn't laugh cause I missed da funneh. This is coming from a guy on a racing web site, that has a car you never race. I mean for god sakes you have an lt1 car, shits cheap. I put mine together blew it up 2x and still had it ready for fun the next season. What does yours do besides collect dust? But I guess sweeping carpets provides. A lil better than whatever you do to provide for yours.

Funny, I have (and have had) all the parts to put my car together for some time. I have other priorities, and will one day get to it. I am in no rush. But nice try. And FYI, I'm not doing some lame ass build like you did to yours, so the shit isn't cheap. :)

Funny, I have (and have had) all the parts to put my car together for some time. I have other priorities, and will one day get to it. I am in no rush. But nice try. And FYI, I'm not doing some lame ass build like you did to yours, so the shit isn't cheap. :)

Let's keep this to one thread mr mod. I wanna erape you in your own thread.