What should i expect to pay for a 2.5" exhaust

jeffro

Ive got several potential buyers for my car, and most are interested in an exhaust. The ones from ebay wont fit, regardless of what they claim. The turbo sits at such an angle that the the downpipes you buy still need retrofitted.

What should i expect to pay for a 2.5" custom exhaust, starting from the turbine housing(ive got a flange) to the tailpipe? Obviously an exhaust shop wont run one without a cat, but can anyone here do it? dont need anything fancy on the muffler. Dont need a muffler.

If of these craigslist fags actually commits to buying my car, it will be this weekend or early next week.

Ive got several potential buyers for my car, and most are interested in an exhaust. The ones from ebay wont fit, regardless of what they claim. The turbo sits at such an angle that the the downpipes you buy still need retrofitted.

What should i expect to pay for a 2.5" custom exhaust, starting from the turbine housing(ive got a flange) to the tailpipe? Obviously an exhaust shop wont run one without a cat, but can anyone here do it? dont need anything fancy on the muffler. Dont need a muffler.

If of these craigslist fags actually commits to buying my car, it will be this weekend or early next week.

Not sure if you found someone yet but I know of a few places out in Johnstown that do exhaust work and the such. Not always the BEST in quality but I do know if you go in and offer them cash for the work they don't care about cats and all of that stuff because there is no paper trail. They will do anything. This was the case with two of my past vehicles. One shop ran a straight pipe for me and the other did a custom exhaust after I parted out my first car which had no cats and they just smiled when I handed them the cash.

thoughts on Mad Hatter Muffler?

do they do custom stuff?

Go to Mikes if you want something custom, his work cant be beat. Many of his work is on custom show cars. He's done oddball stuff too, he did some square tube exhaust for a Volvo drag car(still had a volvo motor) that was in the 500+hp range.