anyone suffer from high blood pressure

John Bruh

did they perscribe you the meds at kroger when you went to the mini clinic?

No, at the time I didn't have a doctor. I'm the kind of guy, well I was the kind of guy that only goes to the doctor when I break an arm, get cut and can see bone, or piss/shit blood... you know, the real problems. ;) I was pretty stubborn to even go to the mini clinic, they recommended a few local doctors and I went to the first one who could get me in that day. They did some tests, blood work, even a cat scan because of the head pains, the pressure was very bad. Maybe 3-4 days later the meds starting dropping my bp and I was down to safe levels in a week or 2. I haven't felt bad since.

Almost a year ago I started taking Lisinopril for hbp. I will relax your blood vessels to make them wider and slow your heart rate. It is a prescription drug, but its pretty cheap at kroger (10 for a 90 day supply). I woke up one day with a horrible headache and couldn't shake it for about 48 hours. It felt like someone was squeezing my head, not like any headache I've ever had before. Went to the mini clinic at kroger and my BP was 180 over 120. I was at stroke like risk with those numbers. Since then I've tried to cut back really salty stuff and drink more water. I had a check up today actually and I'm down to 107 over 68.

I've been on Lisinopril for two years. BP meds are not the end of the world. Hit the your family doctor up. And most importantly relax.