ROKU?

Akula

Anyone have a Roku? I now have fast interwebs (yay Clear). I have netflix via Wii but want Hulu too as my wife would like to watch a few tv shows she misses.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Roku, good/bad?

I have one and love it.

Quick, small easy to use with its own remote. Only down side I have seen are they get a bit warm

I have the roku XD model but since the TV i got does internet TV as well I moved my Roku to my bed room and its still awesome to have.

Wireless is a nice touch to it as well.

I have a Roku HD and it's pretty good... I bought it to play netflix, but with all of the major consoles now streaming netflix, it collects alot of dust now... but it's never let me down. Only downside is if you don't use it for a while, you have to re-activate it in Netflix.

These are interesting. I would like to find something like this for low cost to get for my mom amd dad. They would like the ability to watch movies, but they are techno Omish when it comes to things like this. Plus they are out of state, so I'd have to set it up for them and have easy trouble shooting.

Would you say Roku would work? Or what else would do the job?