Caption This

Moostang

You're "that guy" aren't you?

Call it a pet-peeve. To each there own...perhaps some people don't mind living next to a dumpster. Personally I more respect for my neighborhood than to leave my trash can out front.

This photo shows what appears to be a neighborhood, not a cheap apartment complex where the hillbilly next door has so much shit in his garage that he can't fit a simple trash can in there. :rolleyes: Bag your trash, rinse out cans, it won't stink. Who knows....maybe this neighborhood and it's residents consider it okay. :nono:

Call it a pet-peeve. To each there own...perhaps some people don't mind living next to a dumpster. Personally I more respect for my neighborhood than to leave my trash can out front.

This photo shows what appears to be a neighborhood, not a cheap apartment complex where the hillbilly next door has so much shit in his garage that he can't fit a simple trash can in there. :rolleyes: Bag your trash, rinse out cans, it won't stink. Who knows....maybe this neighborhood and it's residents consider it okay. :nono:

Not to mention animal s getting into trash and shit. If I had kids Id say the same thing he said. On top of that if you own a house or had something of that value you would think everyone would show a lil respect to each other.

But this is America and I pay for fat fucks and drug addicts to eat on the 1st and 15th of each month. FML

Looks similar to my neighborhood, but I think my trashcan being on the side of the house (behind the front edge) isn't a big deal considering we have one guy on the street who thinks he lives in West Virginia. Old boats, an ugly ass RV, trailer, ATV, etc all outside at random angles in his yard. A neighbor complained about it, the city told him he had to at least cover the boat. So of course he goes and finds the most obnoxious colored tarp that you can buy.

So yea, I dunno. I guess it's all relative.

funny thing is, those people are the most hillbilly people to ever live in that house. My parents have owned their house for 25 years. These people leave their trash all over their yard you cant see it because of the snow. The lady even has drunk plates on her car and 4 kids.