Does anyone here have food allergies?

carl1647545492

I,m not sure if I do or not as I have not been tested but I saw a bit on allergies on tv and wondered if this applies to me?

Apparently lots of people have food allergies and do not even know,it sets you up for increased weight gain and all kinds of nasty stuff and that got me thinking,where do you go to "test" yourself a dietician or Dr?

Edited by carl

You go to an Allergist, they put hundreds of drops of stuff on your back then stick you with a needle in every drop and wait for a reaction. Each drop is a different allergen. It itches like hell and you are not allowed to scratch. It's hell on earth! Man does it itch, take a wife or GF with you and mandate her to grow nails so when it's over she can scratch your back for 15 minutes.

You go to an Allergist, they put hundreds of drops of stuff on your back then stick you with a needle in every drop and wait for a reaction. Each drop is a different allergen. It itches like hell and you are not allowed to scratch. It's hell on earth! Man does it itch, take a wife or GF with you and mandate her to grow nails so when it's over she can scratch your back for 15 minutes.
x2 I had to be tested since my eyes would not open after swimming in the city poll. They gave me some stuff so I could if I had to get in. Otherwise we could go to pulls that used other stuff. My newphew can't have cows milk peroid. I was shocked on how many things have real milk in them. Also you can do blood testing to, but I think it cost more but I don't know costs of these things.

x3. The shit was horrible. I just hopped around the room. They didn't stick any with a needle though, they just scratched each of them. I ended up being allergic to everything at least a little bit

I got tested because i was always kinda sick. I also took penicillin once and my lips swelled up huge. I never changed any of my eating habits because i was so used to it at that point, i wasn't going to stop eating foods i liked. I think i grew out of the allergies now, they never seem to bother me anymore, but i still stay away from penicillin. Fuck that shit

Very interesting. Good to know.

Oh, And Hi Carl. When we aren't working so much, we need to go get a beer.

Your on im not allergic to beer ;) I hope

I might go check out a few places, the wife is into some esoteric $hit like colonics... eek! I have always had 'iron guts' but some foods do me in so im curious