Coyote hunting tonight

oh8sti

going hunting tonight. parents say theres been some motherfuckers running through the yard. We have 3 dogs including my english/american bulldog. So basically im gonna kill something without mercy tonight. Ill post pics in the morning.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs031.snc6/166119_10150169644452468_547872467_8629710_1127807_n.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wind isnt working with me right now. It was fine earlier. I can hear them about a mile out in the field. All the coyotes I've gotten/been with people that have gotten I've all been taken around 2-3am so it's deff a waiting game.

I've always baited yotes. During Goose season we only eat the breasts, so we cut the breasts out then throw the carcasses out for them and wait for them to come start eating it

I've always baited yotes. During Goose season we only eat the breasts, so we cut the breasts out then throw the carcasses out for them and wait for them to come start eating it

I've had the bait pile in the same spot for 3 years now, I pick up anything that's dead off the road and toss it there. Deer, skunk, coon, you name it and it's been there. I can tell they are hungry cause they started digging in the dirt for bones and shit.

Let me know when you want to learn how to kill something. I'm pretty much an expert at death.

Ive got a great system here as long as I have the wind working with me. Tonight it's kinda all over. It's coming across my 4 o clock and I'm pretty sure my hunt is now molested because of it. Shit gets active right around now though, so we will see.