Imports vs. Domestics at MIR

wagner

Imports were putting down some hurt on Domestics.. wow. Oh and the Starlet at :35 mark is NAAASTY.

maybe i missed something, but it looked to me like the domestics easily had some of the fastest cars out there. Not saying there werent some wicked imports to but...

maybe i missed something, but it looked to me like the domestics easily had some of the fastest cars out there. Not saying there werent some wicked imports to but...

These ricers only see what they want... THE IMPORTS GOT THERE ASS'S HANDED TO THEM... Dont get me wrong i like anything thats fast but you guys are talking about starlets and spray just save your money and buy a stock 302 it will be faster and cheaper...lol :bangbang:

• Downvote 1

These ricers only see what they want... THE IMPORTS GOT THERE ASS'S HANDED TO THEM... Dont get me wrong i like anything thats fast but you guys are talking about starlets and spray just save your money and buy a stock 302 it will be faster and cheaper...lol :bangbang:

Have you heard the term

"there is always someone faster"

I would take back that statement as Ive seem some jank ass setups in columbus take down somne heavy hitters on the street for big $

You cant compare price to how fast something is. Nor v8 to 4Cyl.

If you were really about racing it doesnt mean shit what you bring to the line just be sure to win.

If that was the case Id never line my VW up against anything but Id take on the world if need be without blinking an eye.

Fast cars regardless of Import or Domestic

True... I have had both my last car was a 4g63 with 400hp... loved the car but it broke all the time..Now i have a mustang and i beat the shit out of it and it never breaks.. I was simply stating that you guys were making it sound like imports were running shit and that was not the case at all... There were some ass woopins given out on both sides but more domestic than import...

Well to be fair, you act like a 302 is some god all mighty motor...but its really not lol. i had a foxbody once and it wasn't anything to write home about. Other then going sideways all the time, the car did nothing for me. But like any other motor, with enough money it can be fast

I have less than $3000 in my car..It runs in the 11's and the motor breaks at 500hp.. What more can i say..lol I never said the motor was bullet proof just saying most 4 bangers are junk but with $10,000 you might have a nice car... Like i said i have had them both and i really am not hating on either.. Truce lol

I have less than $3000 in my car..It runs in the 11's and the motor breaks at 500hp.. What more can i say..lol I never said the motor was bullet proof just saying most 4 bangers are junk but with $10,000 you might have a nice car... Like i said i have had them both and i really am not hating on either.. Truce lol

Truce! Pm me we'll talk more lol

fixed:)

I helped with a 4g63 starlet in florida last year.. 70mm precision on it with some wheelie bars went 9.80s.. Had alot more in it but it kept unloading the tires on the bars.... It was at 16lbs of boost car could easily take 25-30lbs.. The test and tune days in tampa are like 90%puertorican 8%black and 2% white people so you could only imagine how many starlets there were.

I just seen that too, hopefully he is allright and there is'nt to much damage.

They pulled him out. This was the second year in a row that car caught fire at that race. in 09' it was a nitrous backfire. it was during qual and they got it back together for elims.