why would anyone do this??

cbrjess0815

Oh yeah... I love hot peppers, and use the Habaneros regularly, but fuck the ghost peppers.

Those things just aren't right, like eating some terrible force of nature that just won't stop hurting you, and comes back for more the next day! You can be sure that he recovered just in time to poop out his ass gasket and start all over again from the opposite end...

I want to do the Nuclear challenge at Quaker Steak this year before I move back to CA. Anyone up to the challenge?

I'm willing to give a shot. I've only eaten wings at QSL once, but liked what they had. Their stuff seems to be more about a variety of flavors instead of a continual ramping-up of heat like bdubs wing sauces. Everything up till the Supercharged at QSL is really mild, the Supercharged are fairly spicey, and I havn't tried the Atomic yet. But from what I've been able to find, the Atomic sauce is supposedly less hot than bdubs Blazin' sauce even at its most mild (apparently the Blazin' sauce varies in heat depending on the season in which it's made?) That gives me some hope that I could do the challenge :D

Not for you guys. Those peppers are found in north eastern India, Nagaland, Manipur state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Jolokia

I have used in cooking many times, I can eat that whole without any hysteria...no wonder I can guzzle the QSL atomic wing sauce without any trouble....somebody challenged ha ha....

Well just to let you guys know that this is not a stereotype Indian....they eat spicy but most will pass out with one bite of Jolokia.......I have no receptor for hotness, I drink Dave's Insanity sauce in my Bloody Mary......ha ha.

Oops.......I will not pass the test of schmuck though...so pl. don't shoot me

:devil:

Not for you guys. Those peppers are found in north eastern India, Nagaland, Manipur state.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Jolokia

I have used in cooking many times, I can eat that whole without any hysteria...no wonder I can guzzle the QSL atomic wing sauce without any trouble....somebody challenged ha ha....

Well just to let you guys know that this is not a stereotype Indian....they eat spicy but most will pass out with one bite of Jolokia.......I have no receptor for hotness, I drink Dave's Insanity sauce in my Bloody Mary......ha ha.

Oops.......I will not pass the test of schmuck though...so pl. don't shoot me

:devil:

Do you have a receptor in your ass when that shit comes full circle???

to all the above posts.......yogurt takes the heat off your poop......another trick.....if you are in some hottest food eating competition......do not drink milk......eat just plain fatfree yogurt and metamucil...with 8-10oz of water...you can do that couple of times with 2-3 hours gap depending upon how much super hot food you have consumed......these will absorb water and metamucil is a bulk forming laxative so you will have a huge bowel movement and there will be much less remaining hot particles per square inch of the poop and you will have a great morning :D

Well this sounds like a shit...but this is a reality.....practiced many often by Kosmo....

PS: For the people around Columbus you can go to the Thai Grocery store next to the Bangkok Restaurent in Refugee Road....you can get some Savina Habanero which is about half of the Jolokia.....

http://ushotstuff.com/Cpages/NagaJolokiaChilePowder.htm

I have one of these....I can make a chili with that for the spring get together......any takers.........Yota....????

Here is a complete list:

http://ushotstuff.com/Heat.Scale.htm