Detroit Auto Show!

accel_is_my_drug

I went yesterday, It was decent but not amazing. The crowds were larger than I remember, so that didn't help. I think ford's "booth" was probably around a half acre of the show if not more... pretty damn impressed with them.

I went yesterday, It was decent but not amazing. The crowds were larger than I remember, so that didn't help. I think ford's "booth" was probably around a half acre of the show if not more... pretty damn impressed with them.

they had the biggest display there last year as well.

Ford had some really sexy models... I wish I got a few pics of them!

i'm talking about girls,,, not the cars...

FoMoCo had some good ones for sure. ChyrslerCorp had some with really really nice legs which I rather enjoyed. GM had some that would have passed for models were they 20 years younger.

Went today, got bored, left.

Did you see the Subaru display? I was wondering if they had a Dark Grey Metallic Impreza there or not on display. I bet it is WRB if there is an STi.

Oh I was wrong:

http://www.naias.com/media/103906/IMG_0620.JPG

Can't sit in the STi? LOL maybe I will stay home.

Did you see the Subaru display? I was wondering if they had a Dark Grey Metallic Impreza there or not on display. I bet it is WRB if there is an STi.

Oh I was wrong:

http://www.naias.com/media/103906/IMG_0620.JPG

Can't sit in the STi? LOL maybe I will stay home.

I do beleive there are a couple STIs hiding behind the one on the stand. But no dark grey.

I did. For reference, that white sti is the actual one that was taken around the Nurburgring in 7:55. It had little battle wounds all over it. TBH, I didn't even notice the new Impreza concept when I was there. It must've blended in.

New impreza looks mighty fine.