I have Yuengling beer and don't drink beer.

Mojoe

Holy shit is it hard to buy beet on PA. You guys are alway posting how great this stuff is so I thought I'd pick some up and bring it back. I'm snowboarding a few more days and will be back in cbus. I have two twelve packs now. Paid $12.xx each and drove 35 miles to a place to get them. They would only sell me one at a time. Pita, but oh well. Figured it would make someones day. Asking $15 each. If that's not fair, let me know. If no ones interested it'll sit until my next BBQ/ guitar hero gathering for my guests.

So... $30 for all 24?

If so, I will take them. My BIL "grew up" on this stuff, and loves it!

I can meet up Saturday.

KillJoy

Yep, all yours for $30. Pm me your number. Once you pm me I'll lock it in for you.

I don't have much room or time but I might be able to get 2 or 3 more if it's something someone really likes. Let me know and we can see.

Yep, all yours for $30. Pm me your number. Once you pm me I'll lock it in for you.

I don't have much room or time but I might be able to get 2 or 3 more if it's something someone really likes. Let me know and we can see.

Lock it up.

;)

KillJoy

Pa you gotta go to beer stores and they can only sell in multiples of 24s...they just started selling at some giant eagles and gas stations and shit but you can only buy 180oz at a time, but you can buy them and walk back in for more...i asked how they were able to sell 18 packs and he pointed out they were 10oz cans. Lol

I get it for people every time i go out to visit my best friend

Paid $12.xx each and drove 35 miles to a place to get them. They would only sell me one at a time. Pita, but oh well. Figured it would make someones day. Asking $15 each.

I remember down in FL. they had Yung. for like 9.99/12-pack (2 years ago), it was good brew but wasn't anything close to newcastle/bluemoon quality :confused:

Edited by acklac7

I remember down in FL. they had Yung. for like 9.99/12-pack (2 years ago), it was good brew but wasn't anything close to new-castle/blue-moon quality :confused:

Actually, I really cannot tell TOO MUCH of a difference between this and Sam Adams... BUT, that is just me...

KillJoy

PA law is that you can only buy alcohol at a state store, and they all seem to have terrible hours. Some bars will sell to-go packs, dunno if its legal but they usually don't seem to care. WV is the easiest to buy from. Rumor has it they will start distributing to Ohio third quarter of this year but we'll see.

Read up a bit..you can get it at some grocery stores and gas station as of like june-ish...it started just before i went out in august

Beer stores are much easier though since theres no limit for single purchase...i went into onea couple years ago and bought like 13-15 cases at once. Brought 11 or 12 home

Actually, I really cannot tell TOO MUCH of a difference between this and Sam Adams... BUT, that is just me...

KillJoy

Sam Adams uses massive amounts of hops to create a more of a stout-like larger. Yuengling on the other hand has a much sweeter note, like a hefewizen/budwieser combo - I personally can't stand sweet-tasting brew's.

I should add that the distribution method from PA to FL can alter the quality of the brew (changes in temperature - Skunky Heineken). I've heard that Molson is 10x better up in Canada (directly from the Brewery) then it is here in the states.

molson is way better in canada. i was in windsor and had quite a few molson ices. they tasted SO good.

but yuengling doesnt transport beer from PA to FL. from what i heard from a couple people in FL (and this could all be horse shit, who knows)...anheuser busch tried to sue yuengling over the similarities of their logo (the eagle), and yuengling basically told them, look idiots, we're the oldest brewery in the country, and to settle out the lawsuit, they took one of AB's breweries in FL. thats how FL has yuengling now.

PA law is that you can only buy alcohol at a state store, and they all seem to have terrible hours. Some bars will sell to-go packs, dunno if its legal but they usually don't seem to care. WV is the easiest to buy from. Rumor has it they will start distributing to Ohio third quarter of this year but we'll see.

Wholly Joe's near Polaris has them in singles. True Chicago deep dish, true Chicago dogs and Yuengling. What could be better? We went there a few nights ago and the lady started to open it and then said "Oh, wait is this for here?" They may sell packs to go I don't know. One of the other guys with us thought they saw a tap handle too. Maybe they have draft?

Wholly Joe's near Polaris has them in singles. True Chicago deep dish, true Chicago dogs and Yuengling. What could be better? We went there a few nights ago and the lady started to open it and then said "Oh, wait is this for here?" They may sell packs to go I don't know. One of the other guys with us thought they saw a tap handle too. Maybe they have draft?

Yep, had a couple there that night on Fri. Not bad. If I wanted a light, refreshing beer, I would choose it over many others. Would I drive to another state? No.

Yuengling has a brewery in Tampa as well as Pottsville, so the Tampa location distributes to the lower half. And anything over $9.99 per 12 is a ripoff. You can go into any Walmart in PA and pick up any flavor of Yuengling they sell for $9.99 per 12.