1000 posts

that dude

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait Casper can actually ban people from the site? I thought ninjanicks wife was the only one with the power to do that.

No seriously I thought getting banned or suspended was a joke, i need to read the rules...:lol:

:lol: funny. :slap:

Hey Casper has banned me before about 2 years ago. :lol:

All these people get banned, and we KNOW they get banned, but we don't have any reasons why. We need a "Hall of Shame" thread, or "Examples on how to get yourself banned" to educate us on what NOT to do. Kind of like how the Chinese buffet place has the wall of bad checks...

We're a very loose knit...*cough* family around here, and we all take our rides on the drama llama every now and again. C'est la vie, but we should have a thread dedicated to the reminder of the points in our lives on the 'net where we've been naughty (on this site, anyway).

Unless I do something bad, then I'm totally against it.

there was kawifan also, but he only had 50ish posts ;)

Oh the horror it must have caused to you that you actually remember that name when I can't even remember it. I don't see the point in you being so upset about the situation. Move on already. I thought you were cool when we rode over 600 miles together and hung out all day. Now your stirring the pot for no reason. I don't get it honestly. Oh well, do/say whatever you want, It's no sweat off my back.

Geesh.

This thread is way off course. Also someone getting banned isn't a huge deal for people to discuss it. Too many drama fans on here. Don't support drama, it just makes you look like an instigator and trouble maker.

Jesus...I find myself agreeing with NN.

Hey, even Hitler can get banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfgn2lOSx6M

This thread is way off course. Also someone getting banned isn't a huge deal for people to discuss it. Too many drama fans on here. Don't support drama, it just makes you look like an instigator and trouble maker.

Example:

Rider 1: Man that was a great ride!! i cant wait for another!

Rider 2: Yeah i know man!

Rider 1: You know i hate that tv show Friends

Rider 2: I love watching friends! And if you dont like it you can F*UCK Off!

This is when the (Negitive Rep Comes Into Play)..

Rider 1: You gave me negitive rep for not agreeing with you? f*ck you

and your stupid tv show (another Neg. rep to the other person)

THEN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE THE TREAD IS IN THE FUCKSTICKS SECTIONS :lol:

Oh the horror it must have caused to you that you actually remember that name when I can't even remember it. I don't see the point in you being so upset about the situation. Move on already. I thought you were cool when we rode over 600 miles together and hung out all day. Now your stirring the pot for no reason. I don't get it honestly. Oh well, do/say whatever you want, It's no sweat off my back.

Geesh.

I was just busting your nuts, I just thought about it earlier, I really don't care if you had one hundred different screen names. If I was upset I would have said I am upset.

Example:

Rider 1: Man that was a great ride!! i cant wait for another!

Rider 2: Yeah i know man!

Rider 1: You know i hate that tv show Friends

Rider 2: I love watching friends! And if you dont like it you can F*UCK Off!

This is when the (Negitive Rep Comes Into Play)..

Rider 1: You gave me negitive rep for not agreeing with you? f*ck you

and your stupid tv show (another Neg. rep to the other person)

THEN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE THE TREAD IS IN THE FUCKSTICKS SECTIONS :lol:

LMAO! :lol:

All these people get banned, and we KNOW they get banned, but we don't have any reasons why. We need a "Hall of Shame" thread, or "Examples on how to get yourself banned" to educate us on what NOT to do. Kind of like how the Chinese buffet place has the wall of bad checks...

We're a very loose knit...*cough* family around here, and we all take our rides on the drama llama every now and again. C'est la vie, but we should have a thread dedicated to the reminder of the points in our lives on the 'net where we've been naughty (on this site, anyway).

Unless I do something bad, then I'm totally against it.

You've had your moments too pal. :rolleyes:

Too many drama fans on here. Don't support drama, it just makes you look like an instigator and trouble maker.

Thats just funny Nick. :lol: That was meant to be funny, right?

^^i agree, i have had my differences with many of you guys on here. i have met one in person for 10 minutes(lizard). its have found thats sometimes on this great www thing we sometimes dont always agree..we also sometimes have a hard time interpreting each others posts, or each other in general on the www. like ninjanick said were all here for one reason mainly, and thats to meet other local riders. i admit im no saint by any means, but at the end of the day were all riders..i think to many of us including myself take a lot of this shit to literally, or to heart..everyone lets lighten up ,springs lurking around the corner, and go out together and be motorcycle riders together