1000 posts

that dude

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was kawifan also, but he only had 50ish posts ;)< < <

Oh the horror it must have caused to you that you actually remember that name when I can't even remember it. I don't see the point in you being so upset about the situation. Move on already. I thought you were cool when we rode over 600 miles together and hung out all day. Now your stirring the pot for no reason. I don't get it honestly. Oh well, do/say whatever you want, It's no sweat off my back.

Geesh.

I was just busting your nuts, I just thought about it earlier, I really don't care if you had one hundred different screen names. If I was upset I would have said I am upset.

:cool: I was interpreting your post wrong shitty. I was trying to decide how you meant you posts, but decided on the wrong path I guess...lol. Yeah, I liked the site and was bored so I made those names. :D:cheers:

Winky face up there Nicky....Winky face ;)

Yeah, work must've threw me off Fonz. It's hard sometimes on the net to determine the personality behind somebody's post. I FAILED this time. :nono:

You edited your post to me. Nowww.....What'd it REALLY say before?!? :D

BTW....Check the DTC page. Startin' to plan a ride ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Sorry Mj didn't mean to get personal...

Man its getting really hard not get personal around here, you try to strecth things as far as you can but there is always that one person thats been there done that.

i have been there done that..but even better than eveyrone!! :thefinger:

Sorry Mj didn't mean to get personal...

Man its getting really hard not get personal around here, you try to strecth things as far as you can but there is always that one person thats been there done that.

I was just joking... but here's the story:

When I was 5 my mom made me join girl scouts and I was there for a week and they were passing out patches for knowing that song (koombya?) and I didn't know it, so I was the only one that didn't get a patch. Those little girl scout a-holes made me feel like crap. :D ... that was the "bad memory"

McD's has a snack wrap for $1.69... hometown buffet has a 2 for 1 special $4 a peice... taco bell has decent deals... applebee's used to have a mean happy hour with half price appetizers... just gotta know when/where :)

McD's has a snack wrap for $1.69... hometown buffet has a 2 for 1 special $4 a peice... taco bell has decent deals... applebee's used to have a mean happy hour with half price appetizers... just gotta know when/where :)

Gotcha. I thought you meant RESTAURANTS as in good food, not fast food. Sorry. :)

I was just joking... but here's the story:

When I was 5 my mom made me join girl scouts and I was there for a week and they were passing out patches for knowing that song (koombya?) and I didn't know it, so I was the only one that didn't get a patch. Those little girl scout a-holes made me feel like crap. :D ... that was the "bad memory"

OH girl scouts singing kum by ya... I get it. I was wondering what you were doing in a circle jerk. ;)