Birthday purchase

Sturg1647545502

Glock!! Good things come with a blue label.

http://www.crestpacificbeach.com/photos/scotch/crest-liquor-scotch-johnny-walker-blue.jpg

Just picked up a G20sf last week from Vances. (LE blue label, of course)

Edited by Diesel Pilot

finally got out to aim hi with a friend tonight. Played with a 3rd gen glock 22 and a 40 cal s&w. Shooting i grouped tighter at 30ft with the S&W than the glock, but after holding the 4gen glocks, an XDM and my buddies S&W, i'm going with the glock as planned.

XDM 40 was nice but a) i dont need 17mag capacity and b) not 120$ better than the 4 gen glock. The XD was ok, but i dont see the point in buying a new gun thats a gen behind.

The real clincher is how customizable the glock is. I wont bore you with what i want to do to it once purchased, but it seems there is alot more interchangeability with the glock and more after market parts as well. If i didnt have the LE discount for it, i would probably go with the S&W; A well balanced gun that i really enjoyed. thanks to every one who put in their 2 cents in this thread. Ill post pics of new purchase once i get it

Edited by Sturg

A rep from aim hi was talking about the glocks hexagonal rifeling pattern. He said that while it can equate to a 100fps faster velocity in some glocks, that i should only shoot FMJ through it bc other less stout bullets will shred alot easier dt the unique rifeling. thoughts or comments on this from glock owners?