look at this

990mike

ttt

Did you really just bump a regular(non for sale) thread? Maybe because its 3am, but that just seemed odd to me. And these penny auction sites all appear to be a huge racquett for their owners. People fail to realize that you could spend $100's of dollars on an item that essentially sells for $2 at auction. Take several people spending $$$$$ on the same action where an item finally sells for only $ and you have a ginormous profit margin on that item.

Did you really just bump a regular(non for sale) thread? Maybe because its 3am, but that just seemed odd to me. And these penny auction sites all appear to be a huge racquett for their owners. People fail to realize that you could spend $100's of dollars on an item that essentially sells for $2 at auction. Take several people spending $$$$$ on the same action where an item finally sells for only $ and you have a ginormous profit margin on that item.
its not like other penny auctions. I think he said he would make 7 bucks on a 1050 carb if it meets reserve. that dont seem like to much of a profit to me. they still have to pay for the site. looks good to me